𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 19

𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I saw a man coming near me and got really scared cuz I thought he would try doing something to me, but no. I was surprised at who I saw. It was Mattia. I didn't know mattia had his own place to clear his thoughts, other than the park ofc but he smoked there. But he wasn't when he arrived. I turned around to see him and he just looked at me and thought about it for a sec and I could read his mind. " I don't wanna waste my time"
After I got the memo I turned around and just looked at the city lights while he went to sit 8 feet away from me. And we just enjoyed the city lights.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
——————————————————
𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
It's been 30 minutes and it was starting to get cold and there was a small breeze which made it colder. I looked at mattia who was looking at a red car passing by the tall purple building. He saw that I was cold and I saw him squint his eyes at me with hate obviously. And he got up and left. I don't know what to do and it's only day 3. I'm guessing he either went to go to the park and smoked or the house. Prolly to smoke. Classic mattia. I went home tho and took a shower and went on insta for 25 minutes and I put my phone on the charger and fell asleep.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
——————————————————
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I left because I saw she got cold and I didn't care much more so I left her. And yup I went to the park to smoke since I wanted to just go suicidal. My minds fucking crazy rn. I wanna take all my pain out on sum. That's when I saw this dark 20-24 year old man and he was on his phone. I had a bat in the back trunk of my car because I use to play but after I quit I put all my baseball stuff in the back of my car. I got my bat and a mask. And got outta my car and started walking behind him...
I had my AirPods in and I couldn't hear myself throw the first bat. He was wearing a black hoodie.
⚠️BLOOD WARNING⚠️
I grabbed him by his hoodie and dragged him down while still having my AirPods in. I threw the first bat and he immediately started bleeding. I know I couldn't hear him but I could at the same time. He was on the floor and I started choking him with two hands and I remembered I had a pocket knife with me. I hit him with my bat on his back and I heard a pop, On his head and Blood started coming out of him already, and his stomach which made him fall again losing his strength. I took off his jacket and on his left arm with my pocket knife I wrote the letters "M.P" and on his back I wrote a X and lines all over making his back spit out blood all over me. And I got in front of him while his body was facing me and I grabbed the knife with both of my hands and stuck it in his stomach. I took out my knife and licked my knife clean.And that's when I realized I killed him.
⚠️END⚠️
I left him there, dead on the floor drowning with blood and my whole body full of it and it stank bad. I got into my car and started driving home. I felt a small relief that I took sum anger out but it felt wrong knowing I actually killed sum1. I js couldn't wait to take a shower after all this.
——————————————————
Once I got home the silence was so loud I could hear a pencil drop. I knew y/n was asleep and it was currently 11:56 p.m and I quickly got in the shower. And I thought this song would be good for me rn:

As I stepped into the shower I felt the warm water run on me and I looked down looking at all the blood coming off of me and I felt disgusted out. I did my business in the shower and got out and I still felt dirty but I just walked out and changed into some shorts and a random shirt. I felt so cold because... I didn't even care when I killed him.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘃