𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 33

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Idk I might actually be happy rn. I haven't had this typpa smile since I was younger.

"Umm mattia.. is rn a good time to tell u I'm scared of lions?" She tells me while we're almost to the lion

"Well if I woulda known but, we saw ur animal sooo now it's my turn:)" I tell her kinda feeling bad.

Wait, could I actually have feelings? Ion like caring about things. I stopped caring after this old friend betrayed me which was for a dumbass rsn.

"Omfg mattia, fine u win." She tells me with a mad face, so I laughed pretty hard

"NOW HURRY UP I WANNA SEE THE LION U SLOW POKE" I say while running to the lion and I finally reached it

"Omfg Not again, UR KILLING ME SMALLS" (Issa meme I saw😭)
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
__________________________________
𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Me and Jean ended up Gng home after seeing Ari.
Gianluca ran to me after I opened the door.

"Y/N!!" He runs down the stairs and hugs me the tightest anyones ever have. He's basically my little brother.

" Hey Gian:)" I say while smiling at him and hugging him back.

"Whose this guy?" He says pointing at Jean and I realized I haven't even introduced Jean to Gian.

"Oh, this is Jean, my bf"

"Hey, u must be y/n's little brother. Well like her little brother I'm guessing. I'm Jean" he says having a point

"Yep, the one and only Gianluca" he says while smirking and trynna act cool.

Classic Gian😹

"Anyways, how'd it go with ari's lil sis?!" I ask him since the last he told me, he had a crush on her little sister so we tried setting them up

" OMG WE DATING NOW I FORGOT TO TELL YOU. Turns out u were right, thanks y/n!!" He tells me and I'm actually happy for him

"Well good for u Gian, anything for u:)" I say happily

"We've been FaceTiming a lot more and we're supposed to go skating tomorrow!" THEY FINALLY HAVE A DATE

"Well me and Jean are gonna go to my room watching movies, if u need anything, js knock b4 u go in" I say cuz like what if we doin sum and he Js walks in. Can't let him see that.

"See ya' lil dude, glad u gotta gf" Jean says as we walk up the stairs while still holding my hand
——————————————————————————
*in y/n's room*

Jean: so watchu wanna watch babe?"
Y/n: ur favorite movie:) I wanna see ur movie taste
Jean: Alr bet, imma blow ur mind
Y/n yeah sure, wtv (laughing)
*he puts on his favorite movie, ion know which one💀*

Halfways into the movie I realized I haven't seen nor talked not that we ever do, to mattia and it was on my mind and ig Jean noticed.

Jean: hey babe, u okay? U look confused
Y/n: yeah, I'm fine hs got sum stuff on my mind
Jean: Alr, js remember I'm here for u
Y/n: yeah, Ik:)

I don't even have mattias number or his socials to contact him on but, he's in his own world, I'm in mine perfectly fine with Jean and gian who both make me smile tons.

*45 minutes later*

I saw Jean with his eyes closed and I'm guessing he's asleep but I still checked.

Y/n: Jean? (I saw while whispering)
Y/n: jeannnn? (Still whispering js longer)
He never answered.. yep, he was asleep and I was bored. The movie was actually one of my top 5 movies so he's got taste ig. But I wasn't in the mood for watching a movie, I was js.. bored asf and didn't know what to do. Soooo I decided to go out for a walk by myself without waking Jean up bc he was sleeping like a angel. I walked outta my room and opened gian's quietly while peaking thru it, I didn't open it fully. He was on ft with her which made me smile and I closed the door not even telling him I was Gng out.
—————————————————————————
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Mattia:There's nothing to be afraid of nico I promise
Nicole: yeah yeah wtv, it's a lion for gods sake
Mattia: look, cmere' I'll show u
Nicole: js don't scare me, I trust u
We stared at it and it roared loud asf cuz it was close to us and Nicole covered her face in my chest and I.. hugged her. I literally hugged her. Now I'm js surprised bc I'm not mushy or anything, ion care or believe in love so why did I hug her and protect her?

Nicole: MATTIA U SAID THERE WAS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF U LIAR
Mattia: well I'm sorry u gotta face ur fears one way or another plus, I'm here to protect u dw nico
She removes her body from mine and js smiled at me, a warm smile and it was beautiful.
Mattia: Hey, u wanna come over to my house?
I asked her bc why not? If y/n can have boys over, why can't I have girls over plus, she isn't my boss.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
___________________________________
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Mattia: Hey, u wanna come over to my house?
Omg, I js got asked to go over to his house. Idk what to say, I mean I got no where else to go bc I will not go back to the house I can't even call my home anymore. I don't wanna go through that all over again.

Nicole: Sure, why not?
Mattia: perfect, now u can see where I live

I'm ngl, I'm kinda scared.. what if he Js always bring girls to his house and never talk to them again? He's all I got rn. I don't wanna lose him, he makes me feel as if all my family problems didn't even exist. I had to rethink about the question bc I wasn't so sure.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
___________________________________
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
After I asked her, she looked confused and kind of scared. I wanted to show her where I live so she could come over sometimes plus, what if she has no where to go. I mean, she was at the park with me too when we met and she said she had family problems and if I were her, I prolly wouldn't wanna go back inna while but, that's js me.

Nicole: Sure, why not?
Mattia: perfect, now u can see where I live, u won't regret it
Unless she will...
Mattia: let's go

And so we walked outta the zoo but halfways we were Gng out, she grabbed my hand. Her hands were soft I didn't even wanna move my hand away from hers. If I'm not mistaking.. I was blushing, my cheeks were warm and she smiled while looking away. They fit so small in my hands. They were the definition of 'small to big'. While we were in the car, she had the face of regret and that's what I was sad about bc, what if she changed her mind? Is she rethinking her decision? Today was the best day of my life, and she made it 10x better js by being there. I'm js scared to catch feelings and her leave me. I don't date at all. I go to the club, find girls, bring them home, fuck, then bye bye, ion even know who they are and I never see them again bc, I don't care. I don't have no feelings but Nicole makes me feel like I do. As I was js around the corner I saw sum1 walking alone with AirPods in their ears. We locked eye contact and it was.. y/n? But she was alone, she wasn't with that douche bag Jean. She looked sad for sum rsn. I missed the turn and went straight. But then went around the corner and parked in the driveway. I'm fucking surprised I didn't get inna car crash but, we don't get a lot of cars in our area.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
___________________________________
𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I was already walking across the street and went from where u turn to go to the house. I saw a black car coming towards me and the passengers window was open and I saw who it was.. mattia? But not alone. With a girl. Im surprised bc he never comes home early especially with a girl. He prolly gonna fuck her and then her leave js like all his other girls. We locked eye contact for atleast 30 seconds while I was still walking and he was still driving but he went straight instead of turning to go to the house, the girl he had was pretty tho. This time when we looked at each other, it wasn't with hatred, it was with confusion but he had a straight face and I had a confused face bc I was still confused where mattia was but now I'm he's coming home. I left the door unlocked, and so after that I kept on with my walk while listening to music with my AirPods. Jean hasn't even texted me or tried contacting me. OH SHIT I FORGOT HES IN THE HOUSE THO. Omfg if mattia beats the living shot outta him AGAIN he's done for this time.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃