𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 32

I grabbed my keys and started heading to my car. But then I suddenly realized, I didn't know where she lived so I thought real hard and thought what about the park! And so then I started driving that way. There she was wearing this:

Just sitting down where we first met

"Hey!" She tells me as she got off her phone

"Hey u ready to go?" I asked her

"Yea lets go" and after that we started walking to my car and driving to the zoo

We got our tickets at the entrance and started walking inside. I looked at her from the side and she had the biggest smile ever and it was pretty.

"Why are you staring at me?" She said with laughter. Ig she saw me from the side looking at her.

"What? No I wasn't" I said laughing back even though I rlly was.

"Was too!! It's alr, I feel comfortable around you" She told me and I started smiling and I didn't even know I was, I felt rlly happy. I haven't inna while and she makes it feel all better.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
——————————————————————————
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I was still at the park in the morning and my phone was at 20%. It was enough for now ig until I got a call from mattia, the guy I met last night.

* Nicole on the phone with mattia *
M:Hey *11:08*
N:Hey, sorry I was taking a shower *11:25*
M: it's ok, wyd? *11:25*
N:Just chillin in my room trynna think what to do today *11:26*
M:Same *11:27*
N:Yea*11:27*
M:Wanna go out with me today since none of us have plans *11:28*
N:Sure! *11:28*
M:Ok where u wanna go? *11:29*
N:how bout the zoo? *11:30*
M:Sure *11:31*
N:Yayy I haven't been there since I was a kid! *11:33*
M:Nice I'll pick u up in 10 *11:34*
N: Ok, Bye *11:34*
M: Bye * Read at 11:35*
____________________________________
So apparently I'm going to the zoo with mattia since we both had nothing to do today. But I still realized that I was mad at my family but still needed clothes. I definitely did not wanna go back over there even though all my belongings are over there, so I said fuck it, why not just buy clothes from the mall. I mean I had like $230 in my card from my birthday money so it should be enough for a outfit.
——————————————————————————-
I ran into a problem tho... I had no car or transportation and yeah, I could order an Uber or ride a bus or wtv but, I don't trust anyone no mo', what can I say, I got trust issues🤷🏽‍♀️ So I walked to the mall, a bonus is that it wasn't rlly far from the park thank God. And I finally got to the mall, I went into a few stores and everything but they didn't speak "Zoo" to me so I went to American Eagle for jeans and Forever 21 for my shirt and shoes. I improvised for my hair and no makeup, I had good skin either way so I have a natural look. I gotta admit, I looked kinda good but then realized mattia don't know where I live but he does know one place where I go, the place we met, the park. As I walked outta the mall, I gotta pretzel and coffee. I walked back to the park for a few minutes and my phone was on 7%. Fuck. That's not gonna last me the full day. While I waited for him to hopefully show up I spent like 2% on my socials and that's when I heard him walking closer to me. He looked good, like rlly good. He has style fs.