𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 17

𝐃𝐚𝐲 3
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I woke up with my head hurting like hell and I woke up really late. It was already 2:58 p.m I fell asleep at 8:43 a.m because late at night like I wanna say 3:00 a.m I went to the park and drank bottle after bottle and I couldn't handle it anymore so I went home and stayed up until I fell asleep but damn was I hangover. I haven't seen y/n ever since day 1 and tbh I could care less so I went to check on her and she was just getting dressed...wait...is she...getting...naked???
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
——————————————————
𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Today I was going to the mall to look for my dress for my date tonight. I was starting to take off my clothes but before I could take my bra off I felt as if I was being watched so I went to change in my bathroom and closed the door. Idk I felt...Uncomfortable. I changed into some sweats and a Nike shirt and grabbed my keys and went out the door. I haven't seen mattia since last night. Well not face to face but I saw him on day 1 face to face and it was scary. N e wayzz I wasn't hungry so I just left and went straight to the mall. I prayed that mattia wouldn't be at the mall again and I just went through with my day at the mall.
——————————————————
I only went to 2 stores since I was gonna go to ari's house after and those 2 stores were "Dress to press" and "Victoria's secret". For my dress I went to dress to press obviously and I saw 2 dresses I liked but didn't know which one:
Dress 1:

 For my dress I went to dress to press obviously and I saw 2 dresses I liked but didn't know which one: Dress 1:

Dress 2:

I think dress 1 (tell me which one y'all chose) because I have some really cute shoes that would go with it

I think dress 1 (tell me which one y'all chose) because I have some really cute shoes that would go with it. And I left the store and went to Victoria's Secret for some more perfumes and 3 sexy red and black bras because a bitch wanna look sexy for no gosh damn reason. I left the mall so I could go to Ari's house.
——————————————————
𝗔𝗿𝗶 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I was on my roof on ft with my secret bf and just chilling and enjoying the rest of it because y/n was finna come over.
*Ari is on ft with carlos *bf*
𝗔:𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘂?
𝗖:𝗜𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗼𝗸?
𝗔:𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗖:𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝗔:𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁!
𝗖:𝗢𝗸 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘂
𝗔:𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘂 𝘁𝗼!
*Ari ends the call
——————————————————
𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I was coming down the street when I saw ari sitting on her roof and she sees my car and widens her eyes and try's to crawl back in her room trying not to make it noticable. Dumbass don't even know how to hide. Imma go scare her ass...
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
——————————————————
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
All I saw was y/n take off her shirt and I could feel her weird/negative vibes it gave off a...mood. She went to the bathroom to change so I went back to my room and just thought about what to do all day...
——————————————————