5 - Initiate You

Começar do início

"We need to initiate you, love." Calum said gruffly, since he most likely smoked a cigarette before hand, "Can't have you running around as ours without you knowing the rules first."

Michael pulled at the zip tie in return, not liking the wording used by the men. The thing about Michael was that he was his own person. He'd never be owned.

"Aww...Do you want those off?" Luke asked condencendly, slowly walking up to the man in order to put his hand through Michael's hair. He started to play with the platinum blonde hair, loving how soft it was.

He then slowly trailed his hand down Michael's face until it got beneath the agent's jaw, making Luke quickly grab it to make Michael tilt his head up.

Luke instantly smirked when Michael was forced to look up at him from his knees with duct tape over his mouth and zip tie keeping him tied up.

Michael couldn't help but to subtly pause, holding his breathe in while he was stuck where he was.

"What a sight..." Ashton hummed out in mischief from the side, watching alongside an agreeing Calum.

Michael started pulling at the zip tie again, making Luke tsk.

"If you want out, pet, you just have to ask. Those pretty green eyes of yours are perfect for begging."

Michael huffed in annoyance, purposely moving his sight so he wasn't looking up at Luke. He was instead looking straight ahead, refusing to look down at the ground.

He heard three dark chuckles from his action, only fueling Michael's want to continue fighting against their need for power. This wasn't only for the case; it was to keep his sanity and pride.

He felt Luke's hand let go of his chin as he heard the blonde step away. But it was only a few seconds until the tape was suddenly pulled away, making Michael wince at the pain. The zip tie was then cut off, allowing him to be free once again.

He instantly got up and wiped at his mouth, glaring at the three men.

"And what was the purpose of kidnapping me?"

"We need to talk to you." Ashton said briefly, beckoning Michael to follow them with his pointer finger.

The three men seemed to be in sync with each other and their actions, since they instantly made their way out of the room and down the hallway together. This made Michael wonder how long they have known each other and how long they've been working together.

He could only follow them along, looking around his surroundings and trying to put all the pieces together. The apartment they were in was more like a house. It was so big and luxurious.

Of course they would have only the best. They were dangerous, mad men. But they were also prideful; they always wanted to be the best and to have the best, Michael's already figured out.

He followed them into an office room that had dark brown walls and a light wooden floor with fluffy brown carpets. There was a large black desk at the end of the room, one that Ashton comfortably went behind to sit in the matching black chair.

Calum leaned against the wall by the desk, crossing both his legs and arms comfortably. Meanwhile, Luke sat in one of the two chairs on the other side of the desk. He motioned for Michael to sit next to him, which he eventually did.

Michael looked at Ashton expectantly, ignoring how all three of them were staring at him and were refusing to look away.

"Rule number one." Ashton started seriously, "We call you, you answer. I don't care what time it is or if you have something going on. When we need you, we need you."

Michael nodded in understanding, prompting Ashton to continue.

"Rule number two: if we don't order you to do something you simply don't do it. You'd be surprised of how many of our people don't understand this simple fucking concept."

Again, Michael nodded.

"Rule number three: everything we tell you and whatever happens is confidential. We don't need your pretty mouth running around, telling the wrong people about things they don't need to know about."

Michael nodded again.

"The last rule, rule number four: your focus is on us and us only...That means you work for us, you live for us, and you breathe for us, sweetheart. There is no you without us."

"And what happens if I break a rule?"

"Punishment, sweetheart." Calum interrupted slyly, making Michael turn to look at the brunette man who was still leaning against the wall.

"Punishment?" Michael scoffed, "What am I? A five year old who threw a tantrum?"

"Laugh like it's a joke all you'd like. But before you decide to start pulling shit and breaking rules I just want you to know that I will be the one giving you the main punishment. And I want you to know that I'll thoroughly enjoy it."

Michael didn't miss the glint and excitement in Calum's eyes, making him look away and back at Ashton.

"So what exactly will I be doing for you?"

"Meetings mostly. There's people all around the city we conduct business with. It would be helpful to have someone else there to help with the behind the scenes." Ashton answered.

"Got it. Anything else you need to tell me? Because I don't feel like being kidnapped again." Michael smiled sarcastically, making Luke chuckle.

"Watch the sarcasm, babe. You're making me feel things."

Michael just ignored the blonde, looking at Ashton expectantly. Ashton was the businessman between the three. He knew how to answer questions when Michael asked them.

"That was it. Be back at the club tomorrow night at 10."

"Got it." Michael nodded briefly, getting up with the purpose of leaving.

But he was stopped by Luke who quickly grabbed his arm.

"But I do need you before. I'll pick you up at 8, so be all pretty and ready for me, yeah?" Luke winked.

"And why do you need me earlier?"

"No questions, sweetheart. You work for me and do as you're told."

"Whatever." Michael rolled his eyes, pulling his arm away from Luke's hold, "I'll see you then."

—•••—

So obviously we're going to get some Muke next chapter...who's excited?!

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚