***Chapter 24***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

It was the last day of this trip, but they were filled with same excitement, same enthusiasm, same craze like the first day.

And why not, when you are with your favourite people, your Vibe Partners, you will cherish every moment.

They visited the Portugal colony Fontainhas, a heritage colonial quarter in the centre of Panjim, where the influential Portuguese rulers lived.

The Portuguese style old villas and buildings with overhanging balconies in the narrow and winding lanes reflect the old European architecture.

As the girls were busy with the photoshoot by their personal photographer Abhi, Karan was excited to know more about these colorful, eye-catching buildings. He was in awe with the Portugal architecture.

They also went to year's old churches and ancient temples. All 4 of them had been to Goa earlier also so they decided to explore the unexplored Goa. So Karan came up with a place which he always wanted to see.

They were in a temple, which was built couple of centuries ago. The Tambdi Surla Mahadev Temple, oldest standing Hindu temple in Goa.

 The Tambdi Surla Mahadev Temple, oldest standing Hindu temple in Goa

They entered the temple premises, it felt peaceful immediately. Nobody can believe the divine atmosphere in the middle of forest, that too in Goa.

May be it's unknown or less known place here, because it was untouched and an  absolute beauty.

Karan smiled at their astonished faces, he was expecting it. The normal thought when you think of Goa is about it's beaches, party, clubs, drinks etc.

But watching this amazing architecture of the ancient temple, they were stunned.

Abhi: Karan how did you find this beautiful place?? This is so awesome yaar...

Girls were too blown away to talk anything.

Karan: This place is one of  famous tourist places here, but most of the people are unaware or rarely visit this place. Come lets take Mahadev's darshan.

Teju: This must be very old temple na ? The carvings are so beautiful. I never thought I will see such a beautiful temple, that too in Goa. She said mesmerized...