***Chapter 11***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

Day 3

Individual obstacles and Command Task was in the schedule for Day-3.

For individual obstacles there were a set of 10 obstacles which were to be attempted individually by the candidates.

It is not compulsory to complete all the obstacles but as we say , The More The Merrier. It works here. But one thing is that the efforts matters more. GTO and IO are always watching you and they see your 200% efforts.

Karan could complete 7 out of  10 obstacles, he stuck at jumping through a tire as he had a little broad body. And other two obstacles he couldn't because of shortage of time.  

Whereas Abhi also did well , he completed 8 out of 10, left 2 due to shortage of time.

This continued till afternoon, then after having their lunch it was time for command task.

In command task, you are required to cross an obstacle chosen by the GTO by commanding 2 members chosen by you from your group, They'll do all the things you say and you must cross the obstacle along with them.

The aim is to check your leadership quality, commanding ability and team work.

One by one all started to choose 2 members for task among the group. Soon it was Karan's turn, he chose 2 members who where least called. He wanted them to shine as well. He gave commands to them  along with doing it himself to cross the obstacles.

Abhi called Karan and another guy , they completed the task successfully.

Tasks were over for the day, afternoon they got liberty. Karan, Abhi and 2-3 other candidates decided to rest a little and then go out.

After resting couple of hours, everybody got ready and decided to visit Mysore Palace. Karan loved this place very much as he always admired historical places. They took lots of pictures and enjoyed.

Soon they returned AFSB centre and start away went to their rooms as they already had food outside. Abhi and Karan talked a little as they were missing home then decided to seal the day.

Day 4

Most important day , Personal Interview (PI) day.

All the candidates were ready , wearing formals. Some were nervous as this interview will be one on one .

Karan and Abhi were calm and composed. It was Karan's turn first.

He took a deep breath and went inside to see an officer, he greeted him and took his seat confidently.

IO (Interviewing Officer)  asked him to introduce himself and tell about his family background briefly.

He started telling about himself, his journey from school to graduation. Also he said about his father being an ex Airforce officer. When he said that he saw IO's expressions change. IO was smiling at him wickedly.

You must be worrying why? Because being a son/daughter of officers is not boon but a bane in the armed force interviews. They are grinded more then civil candidates. 

IO: So you are an Airforce brat.

Karan: Yes sir !

IO: Why do you wanna join IAF?