***Chapter 4***

Teri  qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

Teju reached to the Airforce Exam Centre at 0735hrs. Hurriedly she moved to the entrance gate. She went inside to see nothing was started still.

Teju's POV

Relief washed over me when I saw nothing had started. I was relaxing a bit n taking out my admit card and other things suddenly I felt someone's stare on me. Then I thought it's my imagination and ignored it but I could still feel it.

I turned to see what it is and found one boy who was watching me. He pretended as if he was reading when I saw him. Huh, I caught you boy !!

He was wearing black T-shirt with olive green jacket n mask on I could only see his eyes.

I tried ignoring but those eyes were so captivating that I couldn't ignore them for long. All this happened in just 10 minutes after that at 0745hrs we were called for checking.

We all were standing in 2 different lines of boys and girls adjacently and I don't know how he was standing beside me. lol !!

They checked that if we are carrying any metallic or electronic device and our authentic identification.

There were two handsome IAF officers who were checking our admit cards. They put a seal of Airforce Station Pune on my photo in the admit card and looking at the seal on my pic I got overwhelmed. It's my first step towards my dream.

I got through checking n verification.  Then as mode of exam is online I was allotted a computer lab for exam. Lab no 6 !!

I was busy with my system then after few minutes I peeked up from my system to see the same guy, he too was allotted with same lab as mine. 

It's cliche, but I'm thinking it be our Qismat. Scratch it , it's his Qismat or Destiny whatever it is as he was the one who was staring at me and I don't believe in something called Qismat.

Throughout the exam we were stealing glances of each other. I could feel his eyes on me wherever I go coz even my eyes were on him. Hello don't think I'm interested actually I was only checking if he is still looking at me or not.
Like I'll buy your excuses said my mind, Huh traitor!!

*************************************************

Author's DYK:

Airforce Station is an aerodrome used as a military base by a military force for the operation of military aircraft.
It is basically base from where the IAF operates.

IAF officers from the Airforce base or station of particular city come to exam as invigilators.