***Chapter 3***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

Days rolled and soon it was only 2 days left for "The Day", exam was on 14th Feb !!

AFCAT Exam is all about G.S and English !

And G.S is vast , the syllabus makes aspirants to have panic attack during last days of preparation. And if it's your first attempt then God forbid.

But TejRan were confident with their preparation even though it was their first attempt. They were sure they'll clear this with getting more marks than cutoff marks.

Karan Teju were busy with last moment revision at their respective places and were going through the final check list of topics they revised so far.

Karan : Polity ✅

Teju : Geography ✅

Karan : History  ✅

Teju : Economics ✅

Karan : Chemistry ✅

Teju : Biology  ✅

Karan: Physics ✅

Teju : Static GK  ✅

Karan: Current affairs ✅

TejRan: English ✅... Uff done with the revision !!

They were satisfied with the preparation but still wanted to check it by giving mock tests.

The Day !! Exam Day Today !!

The exam centre was Pune, as per allocation to both of them. The QISMAT !

Karan was already in Pune one day before to avoid any problems but Teju couldn't do so. She had to travel Pune on the exam day itself.

Teju with her Baba left to Pune in early morning 0430hrs.

Exam will start at 0800hrs sharp but reporting time was 0730hrs for document verification.

Teju was running late. By 0735hrs she reached the exam centre.

She went inside to see .......

*************************************************

Author's DYK:

AFCAT 1 2022 was held on  February 14th, Monday this year.

Author's note:

I didn't want to rush with the story. As I have one incident in my mind and I should create storyline around it.

Next part will be having Teju's and Karan's POV.