***Chapter 1***

Teri  qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

Morning 0400hrs !

A boy is seen sleeping on the study table with tablelamp still on. Suddenly his alarm starts buzzing and he jerked up from his sleep to turn off the alarm so that it would not disturb his parents , sleeping in the next room. He wipes off sleep from his eyes and gets ready for the new morning.

He goes for running and did some warmup exercises , runs for about an hour and comes back.

He came out after freshening to see his mom in room with his morning coffee.

Karan : Mom , why did you wake up so early ? how many times I should tell you to not get disturbed by me. You should sleep mumma.

Mom : How can I sleep when my kid is working so hard. Atleast I can make him his favourite coffee no.

Karan: Smiles and nodes, You won't listen to me ever right. Takes his coffee.

Mom : Achha tell me what you wanna have for breakfast?

Karan : You know that already mom , it's idli sambar always...

Mom: Ok ! goes out of the room ruffling his hair lightly...

While Karan starts to have his coffee along with watching what to read now. He decides to start with G.S now, his favourite subject being Polity gives him fresh start to the day.

He needs to buckle up now as there's only 23 days remaining for his AFCAT exam which he needs to clear at any cost to come closer to his goal i.e. His BLUE UNIFORM with WINGS.

*************************************************

Author's DYK :

0400hrs (04:00 am) : Military way of timings.

AFCAT Exam: Air Force Common Admission Test, it is an entrance exam for Airforce conducted by IAF.

BLUE UNIFORM with WINGS : It's the uniform of Airforce officers and after completing their training for 74 weeks in Airforce Academy they get their WINGS on uniform as a sign of graduation.