***Chapter 19***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

New morning brought, new beginnings as well as some endings along with it.
Today was the 5th and the last day. Calling 'the end' to the 5 long days of medical tests.

The girls got ready and they were going to meet boys at the mess for the breakfast.

It's was General Medical test (Height, weight, blood pressure, heartbeat) & Medical Conference day today. It was hardly an hour or two long test.

Once the medical conference is finished, you can get to know if you are fit or not. If not, then apply for the AMB (Appeal Medical Board) to overcome medical problems for which due time is given.

Issues such as overweight/underweight, some eye problems, flat foot , knock knee etc which are curable are given TR (Temporary Rejection).

Issues with height, serious illness which aren't curable at all are given PR (Permanent Rejection), although it is also appealable.

After a period of 42 days, you will be again undergoing a medical examination for the same problems.

All 4 were confident about them being fit, but still there was little fear, nervousness , anxiousness because medicals for flying branch in IAF is very strict.

Length of legs, length of hands , elbow angle every little thing matters. Because Airforce pilot should fit himself/herself in cockpit comfortably. And he/she should be able to act with agility.

Kritika was little worried. She had got in an accident two years back, fracturing her hand. She had a feeling that it might create problem in the elbow angle of her right hand or something like that.

Teju: Aree yaar chill, you are over thinking. You are panicking unnecessarily.

Kriti: Yaar Teju, what will I do if that fracture create some problem. 

Teju: It's been 2 years and also by seeing your hand I don't think there is anything wrong.

Kriti: You sure na ?

Teju: Yeah absolutely, I'm telling you this for the 10th time since morning. There's nothing wrong in you, you are fit. Now come lets go to mess.

Both went to mess where boys were already waiting for them at the door. Quickly wishing each other, they went inside.

After serving plates for themselves, they sat together. Abhi and Teju were talking randomly where as Karan and Kriti were silent as usual.

Karan was eagerly waiting to talk with her. Today was the last day they are meeting and after that there's no chance until they meet in Academy. He wished for 4 of them to get into the Academy together.

He had other friends but, he have always been close to Abhi only. They were a team and others used to get jealous of their friendship and would try to come between them.