I texted Tory and lucas and the silvers seeing if they wanted to hang out in the pool with us for a bit, before any of them had to go to work. The six of us had just dickered to sit in the pool as it was two hot t go into the hot tub. It was about  5:20 and tory lift for work and the silvers had to go help there day at the store.

Lucas and i had gotten bored and robby was still sleeping or dead on the floaty. He was awake when everyone was here but then he went back into his dead sleep when they left. So, Lucas and i being the great people we are pushed him off of his floaty and let's say that he wasnt to happy.

He started to chase us around the pool and thank go i was a faster swimmer than Lucas. Lucas got got by Robby and in that time i was able to get out of the pool and into the house to grab a towel. Robby came running after me. "I didnt do anything it was all Lucas's idea." I screamed as I continued to run around the house.

"Funny, he said the same about you." He said and i laughed.

"Lucas you backstapper. I will kill you." With that i started running after Lucas with Robby still running after me. My parents then walked into the house and we all stopped what we where doing.

"What is going on?" My mom asked laughing slightly.

"Umm, Lucas. PushedRobby ingot the water and then Robby started chasing me thinking that it was me but it was lucas but he told robby that it was me. So i am trying to kill Lucas and robby is trying to kill me." I explain all in one breath and then stopped to think for a second. "I think that makes sense."

Needles to say my parents didnt care an thought that it was really funny. They told us not to kill each other and it was okay. At 6ish tho Lucas had to go home for dinner that left robby and i. We ordered take out Chinese and watched outer banks together.

After that everyone that everyone tapped out and went to bed so we would be ready for karate the next day.

The next day we were all at karate, training.

"Three things make a champion." Terry said walking through his students who were doing some kicks and other combo's. "The three D's." He said as we all exclaim.

"Desire."

"Devotion."

"And discipline."

"The first two, I can't give you." He said walking in front of the class. "The last one, I can, but you have to be willing to receive it." Terry said walking around. "Are you?"

"Yes, Sensei" we all yelled stopping kicking.

"All right? Junbi's stance." He said as we all stood in the place. "Now, I understand you wanna defeat your enemies. And you will when it matters. Until then, just stay focused on your training. Is that understood?" He asked.

"Yes, Sensei." We said quietly.

"With conviction." Terry said looking at us.

"Yes, Sensei!" We yelled louder.

"Good. Arms out. Attention. Chae-ryut. Kyun-Nae. Dismissed." Terry said with a bow.

"Second sensei's working us hard today." Kyler said as he, Robby, Tory, Kenny, the silvers, lucas and I walked to our bag taking a water bottles out. "Guy's going beast mode! Sucks we can't give a beat down before the tournament." He said taking a sip from it.

"Just because we can't fight doesn't mean we can't get payback." Robby said with a smirk.

"So what do you have in mind?" Jack asked looking at us with a smirk too.

"I have a plan. Tonight at 7 o'clock Hawk is going in to get somethings done with Rico,my tattoo artist. We are just going out show u and have some fun with him. You all have to agree to this and will have to understand the consequences. You also have to know your part and not stray from it." I explained to them and they all nodded and i smiled. "Great, meet e at my house at 6 and i will give you the plan."

I went home and then everyone was ready at 6 at my house. We all sat down at the mini dojo that my house had. I spent 30 minutes explaining the job to everyone and Everyone seemed to agree and they knew there jobs which was even better. I was honestly quite proud of the plan that I came up with.

It was 7 now and we were at the tattoo shop and we all started to walk in. "You all good Rico?" Hawk asked.

everyone looked at me and i nodded. "Tattoo shops closed for today." Kyler said. We all walked into the room and he looked up from his phone. Hawk jumped up and started fighting the boys. Had to admit he was doing a good job.

Once there job was done. When I say done Hawk was pinned to the table. Two dudes, Jack and Harry where holding down his arms and Kyler was keeping his head down. Have to say tho Hawk was putting up a god fight. Robby then walked in and looked at him as he still struggled.

"Where is the what-ever it is called?" He asked and i walked to the back room in the shop and came out with the razor. I handed it to Robby and he nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

I turned back to look at hawk an he was still held down on the bench and still struggling to get out of the grip. It was honestly kinda running to watch. I looked down on the floor and saw his cracked phone. He had been texting Moon earlier about prom. Little did he know she still had a girlfriend.

"You weren't that hard to find, you little bitch." Kyler said to hawk as they finally got him down and hawk stopped struggling.

Hawk was heavily breathing. "You ass-holes ignoring the no fighting rules?" He asked as tory and i walked in front of him and i laughed slightly. I walked over to robby seeing him getting the razor ready to use.

"Oh, we are not here to fight with you." Robby says showing him the razor. And in one swift movement in was al gone. The newly died purple hair was. No sitting on the floor and dead, very, very dead. They boys loosened the restraints and then we all walked away.

Everyone got into there cars not before high-fiving each other and being proud of what they did. I laughed and nodded. The plan went well and I was proud of everyone and myself. Again i came up with it all. 

Robby and i got into my car an we started driving home with the music going. It was quite and i liked it. My head was on the window as Robby drove the car home. Once we pulled into the drive way and got inside of the house Daisy came running up to us an i smiled picking the little dog up.

"Come on lets go to bed. It been a long day." Robby said and i nodded and yawned. I put Daisy back on the floor as she then followed us up the stairs and into my room. Robby had a shower and i didnt need one because i had one earlier in the day.

He came and sat next tome and my head went to go rest on his chest. He smiled and kissed my head. "See you in the morning, y/n/n." With that my bod went dead and i was a sleep.