760

Chapter 760: The grand finale (2)

With the addition of the mechanical beasts, it was as if they were born to restrain insects. Very quickly, the situation of one side biting Fu Zhi and Li Nanli became the situation of Fu Zhi and Li Nanli quickly exterminating the insects!

The netizens who saw the video on the big screen were dumbfounded. “Where did this little monster come from? Why are you carrying miss Fu Zhi?”

“It seems that he has a good relationship with miss Fu Zhi! Is he a distant cousin?”

“Aiya, no matter what it is, can’t you just save my life? These people’s lives are all tied to Fu Zhi!”

“……”

The netizens were right. The current cangqiong continent was not something they could control. On the hundred – meter tall building, Mech looked at Fu Zhi with a disdainful expression as she brought a group of ugly things over.

The bite force and the toughness of the body of the mechanical insect were top – notch. It was a killing weapon without any flaws. He opened his hands, and his wide sleeves fluttered in the wind.

"No one can defeat me! Not even the Heavenly King himself!”

“Bang Bang Bang” a loud sound was heard.

The huge thrust made Mech’s body lean forward, and his whole body rushed forward like a wild donkey. He fell to the ground with a thud. “What, what’s going on?”

Which little brat was causing trouble behind his back again? As soon as he asked, a few more “Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang” sounds were heard.

Looking down from where Mech was standing, he saw a few huge tails wagging under the building. The floor shook slightly under the attack of the mechanical beasts. “What is this thing?!”

Before this, he was far away, so he could not see clearly. Now that he was close, he felt his scalp go numb just by looking at the majestic thing below. The mechanical beast made of special metal and the insect made of special materials fought with each other, and the friction between the metal produced dazzling sparks.

“The controller of the security system is in mech’s hands.” Li Nanli fired a shot and destroyed the mechanical insect that had flown to Fu Zhi’s side. The sounds of fighting and fighting continued all around. Broken arms and remains were everywhere. The cries of children and desperate sobs spread in the air, and the smell of blood made people want to vomit. The rescue team outside could not enter, and the firmament continent’s medical staff and special police team had also suffered heavy casualties.

Fu Zhi and Li Nanli looked at each other. The two of them ran to the top floor in unison. The levels of the elevator changed extremely quickly. Mech’s heart was beating faster and faster, and he kept retreating. In terms of one – on – one combat, he was no match for either Fu Zhi or li Nanli. If the two of them ganged up on him, wouldn’t he die faster?

The moment the elevator door opened, Mech pushed Aurora in front of him without a second word.

"You go, block the two of them, stop them! I’ll go check the defense system!”

Aurora was pushed forward by mech and took a step forward. She looked at Fu Zhi, who was standing at the door. The girl was in a sorry state. She was covered in blood, and her clothes were stained with some dirt. She looked weak and humble. Aurora raised her right hand. The originally slender and white fingertips instantly turned silver and iron – colored inch by inch. The five fingers merged into one, and the structure of the human arm instantly became a machine gun.