695-699

Chapter 695: Xiao Ming’s grandfather lived to 103 years old.

“What do you mean by that?” Fu Zhi had probably given him too many surprises tonight, many of which could not be explained by science. Xu Hang looked up at Jia Liang instantly.

"Can you explain why Fu Zhi is different? Or is it that the Ouyang Zhui you’re talking about also has the same agility as Fu Zhi?”

“I ...” Jia Liang hesitated. “Do you think this is logical? Then why couldn’t she hit the target in the shooting range? Is there something wrong with her body that I haven’t noticed?”

“Actually ...”

Jia Liang tried to make use of the opportunity.

“Since you understand this so well, then has Ouyang Zhui also encountered such a bottleneck? How did he overcome it? Or maybe he hasn’t overcome it. How long has this symptom been going on for? is it ...”

In the end, Xu Hang’s words were like pouring beans. He did not give Jia Liang any room to speak at all. Once he opened his mouth, he could not stop talking. In addition, he was emotional and his face was red. White spittle flew in the air. When the literati got excited, the saliva in the air showed that their martial strength was off the charts! At the very least, Fu Zhi couldn’t take it and quickly took a few steps back. They felt that Xu Hang could not wait for a chance to dig Ouyang Zhui out of the pit and see how outstanding the family head that Jia Liang talked about was!

Xu Hang did not let them down. He patted the back of his hand and increased the attack range."I really wish I could go to hell and talk to him. As the founder of such a super talent, he must know what’s going on with Fu Zhi!”

“It’s unlikely! Coach Xu wasn’t that close to death! Don’t get too excited!”

Xu Hang’s attack range was too wide, and the damage was really too high. Jia Liang’s face was covered in saliva. He was angry and afraid. He immediately took two steps back and did not forget to correct his address,"it’s senior Ouyang Luo!”

What Ouyang Zhui? Xu Hang was just a junior. It was really impolite to call their master by his name! If it wasn’t for the fact that he had a special identity and wasn’t a member of the Ouyang clan, he wouldn’t be able to worship Ouyang Zhui like a god like the people of the Ouyang clan. Otherwise, Jia Liang would have already turned hostile. However, his rationality brought him back to reality. He clearly realized that the name Ouyang Zhui was not a big deal to outsiders. Most people only knew that he had died young, and they had casually lamented that the heavens were jealous of geniuses to please others. As for whether or not the heavens were jealous of geniuses, they had never seen it with their own eyes, so they did not know.

Xu Hang was reminded sternly and his agitated emotions were soothed for a moment. He hurriedly nodded and admitted his mistake.

"Senior Ouyang Zhui! Old senior! It’s indeed my fault for using the wrong words. Instructor Jia Liang, please don’t take it to heart. Just tell me directly, what’s going on between Fu Zhi and Ouyang Zhui? how can they determine the opponent’s position from a thousand meters away just by relying on their emotions?”

Xu Hang was flexible and admitted his mistakes and apologized. He also lowered his status. With his status, it seemed that he really cherished talents to be able to do this. He wanted to find out if Fu Zhi’s condition was suitable to fight for the country.

Jia Liang couldn’t pick on him anymore, and the depression in his heart was relieved. His expression was no longer serious, and he softened his attitude,"Coach Xu, you’re not a member of the Ouyang family, so you might not know this, but our previous family head, Ouyang Zhui’s talent in shooting was not his ability to hit a target from a thousand meters away, but his super strong sixth sense within a certain space.”