534-538

Chapter 534: The Owner Of The Villa – 1

He continued for another 30 minutes.

Lu Jingqing felt that he was really such a good father-in-law, for the requirement to marry his daughter was low.

“Oh yeah, he must be healthy as well. If not, Zhizhi has to take care of him after they marry. He has to have a good result in the college entrance examination too so that their kids would be as smart as their mother. If his grandparents are still alive, we have to ask how old they are to know if they have the longevity gene flowing in them or not...”

Another 30 minutes passed.

“I guess that’s all of it,” Lu Jingqing concluded, “Of course, we need to add more when the time comes, and we won’t let Zhizhi marry that guy if he can’t fulfill any of the requirements.”

“You’re so awesome, honey!” Xu Wei exclaimed, “It seems that you want to keep Zhizhi at our side forever just like me!”

Lu Jingqing became speechless.

‘Well... You don’t have to say it out loud.’

Lu Jingqing cleared his throat to mask his embarrassment and continued, “We have to build a higher wall behind our house. We also need to educate Yumo and tell him to keep his distance away from other girls.”

Xu Wei did not think that’s necessary. Boys were different from girls. As long as they were willing to shoulder the responsibility, she did not see any issue for her son to have a girlfriend. Besides...

“High school girls are as gullible as Zhizhi. After all, they have not experienced much yet, but they will become different once they enter university and society. What if they pick a successful businessman over Yumo? What if Yumo blames us if he can’t find himself a wife?”

Fu Zhi, aka the gullible girl, became silent.

“If you ask him to find a girlfriend now, he will find out earlier that he can’t get any girlfriend and he will blame you even earlier,” Fu Zhi said.

“Well, you have a point,” Xu Wei commented.

In the meantime, in Iris Time Villa.

It took Wu Qi and his team about one hour to arrive at the villa.

They all got out of the limousine.

It was 2:30 pm right now. They did not see any security guard inside the guardhouse, so they rang the bell.

It took about three minutes before a security guard came out of the villa.

When he saw Wu Qi, he frowned. He did not open the gate. Instead, he stood on the other side of the gate and asked, “Who are you guys? What are you guys doing here? Do you have an appointment with us?”

His voice was stern and coupled with the sunglasses on his face, he looked more like a hooligan than a security guard.

The secretary team behind Wu Qi frowned in displeasure, and one of them stepped forward. “This is President Wu, and this is Ms.Chen from the Lucky Cloud Pavilion. We’re here to meet the owner of the villa, but we didn’t make an appointment.”

“Our master is not in,” the security guard replied. He was sleeping just now and he was trying his best to suppress his urge of killing Wu Qi to wake him up. “Besides, even if my master is in, without an appointment, ordinary people like you guys are not allowed to see my master.”

‘Ordinary people? Is he talking about us? We’re ordinary because we don’t have pretty faces?’

The secretary team flew into a rage.