Five

Five

April 18, 2022

7:46

Düsseldorf, Germany

Sage

"Get up," I felt someone shaking me rapidly. I groaned and buried myself deeper into my bed, but the person wouldn't stop. With annoyance, I opened my eyes and saw my mom standing over me. "We're getting breakfast then going to the venue, we leave at 8:30 on the dot," she told me.
"Alright," I muttered.

"And cover your arms," she snapped, "you look horrendous, Jesus," without another word, she left. I sighed and pulled myself out of bed, then trudged into the bathroom. I quickly did my morning routine, then changed into a pair of mom jeans and a long sleeved floral blouse that was a little cropped.

I did a light makeup routine with foundation, concealer, highlighter, and mascara, then combed through my hair. Once I was pleased with my appearance, I packed up all my stuff before checking my phone to see Ashton texted.

Hey, when you're done getting
ready let me know. The tour bus
is parked in the back so one of the
guys or I will show you where to go

awesome thanks! just finished
getting ready, so i'm good

Calum is ready as well, I'll have
him take you. Slide your keycard
under my door so I can check you
out

thanks!

I sat my phone down and zipped up my suitcase, then carry on bag. As I pulled it off the bed, there was a knock at my door. As I predicted, Calum was there with his suitcase, "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," I nodded. He held the door open as I grabbed my bag and keycard, then left with him following. AFter sliding my card under Ashton's door, I went downstairs with him.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, slept too much,"

He chuckled, "Probably jet lagged,"

"Definitely," I agreed. "Are you nervous about performing tonight?"

"More excited than nervous. The nerves wear off after awhile for me,"

"I guess that makes sense,"

"I like having people I know come see us though, so that helps a lot,"

"This will be my first concert, so don't suck,"

He looked at me shocked, "You've never been to a concert?"

"Nope,"

"Never traveled, never been to a concert, what else haven't you done?"

"Had sushi,"

"We're getting sushi soon," he decided, making me giggle.

"I'll try it, I've just never been offered,"

"You're missing out,"

"Am I?"

"Absolutely,"