Chapter IX

Slowly, I open my eyes, and realize that I am no longer at Moon-Jo's clinic. I'm in a bed...I think. The room is pitch black, so I am coming to that conclusion solely on my senses. As I move my body to get off the bed, pain radiates down my body. Just then, the door to the bedroom opens, and cascades a bit of hallway light into the room. It's Moon-Jo. Gradually, he makes his way over to me. I become nervous and grip onto the comforter for support. The mattress sinks to the left as he sits down right next to me. Nothing is said between us, but our eyes are having a conversation of their own. I'm pretty sure mine are pleading for him to tell me why I'm here, while his are glisten with an unexplainable emotion. As he looks at me, my stomach begins to churn with anxiousness. "What did you do to me, and why I am here?", I ask before I can stop myself. He takes a deep breath and replies, "You were getting out of line, so I sedated you." My eyes fill with horror. I want to jump off the bed and run away from him, but I'm frozen and impaired. I muster up the courage, and ask, "What day is it?" "Friday evening," he replies bluntly. I sit upright and ignore the stabbing pain in my back. "I missed work," I exclaim. Shaking his head, Moon-Jo states, "I called your employer and told him you were not feeling well and needed a week off." Now I'm mad. "What?! You called my boss? Y-you had no right. I've been saving my vacation time to go an visit my parents. Who do you think you are?", I snap. Moon-Jo grabs my waist aggressively and pulls me onto his lap. Since we are on a bed, I have to straddle him in order to not fall off. My face is slightly elevated above his, so I look down in order to see him. Our faces are mere centimeters apart, and I can't help but become preoccupied by his smell. It's like a drug that pulls me in and doesn't let go. His gaze moves to my lips and lingers there for a moment. My anger has faded away, and has been replaced by an immense amount of anxiousness. However, I am still well aware of the fact that he drugged me without my knowledge. As his lips get closer to mine, I panic and just hug him. His arms immediately wrap around my waist, and he hides his face in the crook of my neck. The feeling of his breath rushing over my neck sends a chill down my spine, and my grip on his shirt tightens. Slowly, his hand creeps under my shirt. A gasp leaves my mouth and I shut my eyes. One of his hands rests on my hip, while the other trails gently up my spine. The minute he reaches my bra strap, my eyes fly open and I become tense. Thankfully, he catches on, and let's go of me completely. With a sigh of relief, I also let go of him. After looking at him for a while, I go to move off his lap. Suddenly though, he grabs me by the hips and crashes his lips with mine. His hand rifles through my hair and causes it to fall on both sides of our faces like a curtain. He pulls away for brief moment to look at me, before kissing me again. This time, my lips move with his. Clearly turned on, he stands up with me still wrapped around his waist. He lays me back onto the bed and hovers over me. My breathing quickens as he caresses my cheek. My patience runs out and I grab the bottom of his T-shirt and pull it over his head. The light from the door cascades across the valleys of his torso, causing his abs to become visible. I look up at him, and his eyes follow mine. Within seconds, his lips are on mine and he is making quick work of my blouse. I'm not exactly sure why I am doing this with Moon-Jo, but the answer to that question will be answered tomorrow...not now.