Chapter I

The plane has just landed in Warsaw, Poland. A simple two hour flight, but anything over an hour is to long for me. Anyhow, now that the flight is over, I'm really excited to start my new life here. I quit teaching at St. Jude High School about four months ago. Shortly after, Warsaw International High contacted me to come and teach the English language to their students who are pursuing further education in the States. I was able to bring all of my things from Rome with me in one trip since all the furniture in my old place was owned by the apartment complex. Luckily, the school is providing me with a furnished place to live. Another apartment complex, but it is nicer than my old one. At least, it seemed like it in the pictures. I guess I will have to wait and see. When I arrive at the complex, it does not disappoint me. I make my way to see the concierge. He is a short and stout old man. With a big smile he asks what he can do for me. "I believe that I am the new tenant for apartment number 104," I say. He looks at his computer for a while, before nodding and replying, "Yes Miss D'Angelo, your apartment is number 104 on the third floor. I hope you find everything to your liking. Please do not hesitate to tell me if you need anything." I thank him and take my key along with my luggage cart towards the elevators. When I enter my apartment, I am automatically shocked at how spacious it is. There is a tiny hallway that leads into a big open area. To the left is a sofa with a big TV on the wall in front of it, and to the right is a kitchen with eating area on one side of the countertop. Directly in front of me is an entire wall of windows that looks over the city. As I look more around the apartment, I find out that there are two rooms, two bathrooms, one laundry room, and one walk in pantry. Everything makes me so excited and I plop onto the bed in joy. "Everything is going to be great now Anna," I tell myself as I lay down looking at the blades of the fan go round and round.

Taming A Madman {Sequel to "It Was Always You"}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें