His past

Author's Pov:-

Author's Pov:-

In the dimly lit basement, the little boy's anguished cries reverberate, piercing the cold silence. His tear-stained eyes scan the room until they lock onto his unconscious mother, a crimson mark staining her forehead.

"Please, let her go," he pleads, desperation quivering in his voice. The man in the black leather jacket, Dario Aldo Diamond, sneers with chilling delight. His cold, emotionless eyes bore into the terrified child.

"Little Aldo, you're going to learn what it means to be part of the Diamond legacy," Dario utters, his voice laced with a sinister edge. The boy presses against the wall, fear etched on his face.

Dario's twisted ideals are interrupted by his henchman's revelation, "Sir, we've found the domino." The mention of the betrayer shifts Dario's focus, and he commands, "Lock him up. I'm coming." The henchman nods and exits the room, leaving behind an air of ominous anticipation.

Left alone with the battered child, Dario leans forward, the gun still in his hand. "You see, Aldo, this world demands strength, power. I built an empire on fear, and now it's your turn," he sneers, his words dripping with malevolence.

The boy, bloodied and bruised, summons courage. "I won't be like you. I won't hurt people," he declares, defiance flickering in his eyes. Dario chuckles, a sound devoid of warmth.

"You'll understand soon enough. The world is cold, my boy. You either adapt or perish," Dario retorts, his gaze unwavering.

As Dario prepares to leave, the boy's eyes flicker with a glimmer of hope. "You can't force me to be like you. I won't let you destroy everything good in me," he whispers, a quiet resilience in his tone.

Dario pauses, a fleeting shadow of contemplation crossing his face. "You think you can defy destiny, defy the Diamond legacy?" he muses, a dangerous curiosity in his voice. The boy, undeterred, meets his father's gaze. "I won't let your legacy be my destiny. I'll find my own path," he asserts, determination replacing fear.

Dario, torn between pride and the relentless pursuit of power, leaves the room with a cryptic warning. "We'll see, Aldo. The world molds us all, one way or another."

Alone in the chilling darkness, the boy whispers to himself, "I won't let the darkness consume me. I'll find the light, for my mother and for myself."

As Dario's footsteps echo through the underground corridors, the boy clings to the hope that amidst the shadows, he can forge a different fate, one that defies the sinister legacy of his father.

In the cold, dimly lit basement, Dario's authoritative voice cuts through the air, "Throw them into their room." His command echoes off the damp walls as his henchman promptly obeys, ushering the battered duo into a confined space.