little miley

blue

"billie! did you see stuffy?" i yelled from our bunk. yes i said our bunk, because we never sleep away from each other anymore.

"no, are you sure you didn't forget him at the hotel?" she asked.

"no billie, i'm sure i put him in the bag. he's always the first thing i pack, so i make sure i don't forget him!" i yelled over at her.

"are you sure you looked really good in the bag?" she asked.

"yes i'm sure billie." i started whimpering, getting impatient. billie got up from the couch in the living room to look for him with me and he was nowhere to be found.

"do you remember taking him out of the bag?" billie asked.

"i think i took him out and put him in our bunk but he's not there!" i nervously jumped up.

"guys did any of you take a stuffed animal from our bunker? or seen one? it's a little brown bear." billie asked everyone that was sitting in the living room. "no one?"

"so what now? is he gone?" i said, my eyes getting glassy.

"why are you going to cry because you lost a stuffed animal? just get a new one when we get to nashville." ivy chuckled and i didn't answer.

"don't be a dick ivy, stuffy means a lot to her." billie shut her up which made me feel better about myself. "i'm gonna call the hotel to make sure. we're going to find him, i promise." she kissed my head and walked to a quite place to talk on the phone.

a little while later she came and told me that the employees didn't find anything in any of the rooms that matt rented for the past two nights. "then where the fuck is he? he has to be here in the bus, right?"

"hey don't cry." billie wiped the falling tears off my cheek. "we are going to find him. i promised you right? when did i ever break a promise?"

"i know, but i'm scared i won't find him." i wiped another falling tear off my face.

"what going on?" matt looked worried, coming in from the kitchen area. "what happened?"

"she lost her stuffy, we can't find him." billie answered. god this must sound so fucking stupid to everyone but i don't fucking care, i need to find stuffy right now.

"i'm gonna make sure we find him, it's alright. don't cry honey." matt said before going to question everyone.

"i'm sorry i didn't think you were going to so sad, i didn't mean to make you cry. if i had known stuffy meant this much to you i wouldn't have taken him. i just wanted to cuddle him while i was falling asleep." a little girl said, her mom was standing behind her. i've seen her around, she works backstage and her bunk is next to our block.

i took stuffy from her, "it's okay, just next time ask me?" i softy said and she nodded. her mother looked at me and apologized for her daughter's behavior and i told her that it's okay, she didn't mean any harm.

"what's your name?" i asked the little girl.

"miley! my mama's name is sherry but i call her mama." she answered.

"well miley, listen to your mama okay? don't give her a hard time." i told the little girl.

"i do listen to her, but sometimes she doesn't listen to me when i tell her i am not sleepy." she crossed her hands over her chest.

"you have to go to sleep though. so you wake up with so much energy to play and have fun. you don't want to wake up sleepy and grumpy do you? girls need to get their beauty sleep too so they wake up pretty." i told her.