Chapter 4

The sun's rays hit his eyelids saying good morning, the sun was already at the height and was noticeable entering between the curtains to wake up Jungkook.

The little omega stirred clumsily looking for the alpha, even with his eyes closed he followed the aroma of firewood he ended up crashing against the lumpy pillow imbued with Jimin's scent, he opened his eyes a little and spotted the spot where his alpha had been.

Jimin is up

Jungkook pouted and hugged the pillow sinking his nose into it, the smell of oak and firewood were now his favorites, he knew that the fact of being destined made them want to fuck each other and kiss endlessly but both of them did their part not to do it. The thought of it make Jungkook saddens doing it not for love because Jimin... Well, Jimin thought he was just an omega he will maintained would mark and fuck when he wanted puppies nothing more.

Jungkook sighed sadly hugging the pillow, even when things were like that, he didn't deny that Jimin was handsome, he looked sexy with his serious face and that tailored suit. The frown that characterized him made Jungkook drool, and of course it made him want Jimin's love more.

He was settling down to sleep again when he realized something... He should be preparing Jimin's breakfast so he can go to work!

"OH NO ! I forgot it!"he jumped up adjusting his tunic, took one of the robes from the closet quickly put it in to his arms and tied the knot around his tiny waist. He ran into the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush, brushing his teeth while combing his messy hair with his free hand. Rinsing the soapy teeth and bring both hands full of water to his face, rubbing clean his eyelids with speed he took the clean towel drying himself, he looked himself at the mirror vaguely and tried to fixed his hair in the best way.

He was about to run away again when he noticed his reflection, his neck is visible and exposed with the absence of his protective collar. The reddish teeth marks were really noticeable about six to seven hickeys spread across his collarbones, evidencing the little moment they spent last night.

Shame invaded him, his face went all red showed what he felt his wolf moved happily inside him barking for happiness. The alpha had kissed him last night and it was hot.

Jungkook had clung to Jimin in the middle of that night he even remembered when he caressed the blonde's chest and face of him. He quickly shook his head and put on his protective collar, he wouldn't go too far showing the reddish marks to anyone not even Jimin.

He hurriedly speed his steps to went down to the kitchen. He turned nimbly into the dining room, stopped short when he saw Jimin already wearing his suit and neatly combed hair reading the newspaper. He salivate when he see it

How would he going to apologize?

"Go-Good morning Alpha" he says and bowed in Jimin's direction, the blonde looked up and directed his gaze towards him looking at him seriously.

"You get up late!" the alpha looked at him annoyed. "I got up two hours ago and Taehyung has been doing all the work that YOU should be doing!"The look of annoyance that Jimin gave him made Jungkook lower his head second day and he wake up late missing his "duties" adding to the fact that the alpha was angry. Simply great!

"I'm so sorry alpha, I ... forgot to set the alarm and...

"I'm not interested in your excuses" he interrupted him abruptly "excuses are just stupid justifications of irresponsible people, I don't care what you have to say."

Jimin turned his eyes to the newspaper he was reading, ignoring the omega who felt like he is the worst thing in the world, he wasn't capable of doing anything and everything right.