Illusion | 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲

Kimiko POV

After everything,The Witch hunt,The beach is burnt to pieces,and me going back to where mother was.

I just bid farewell to Kuina,and to Arisu and Usagi.But I spent an another night with Shuntaro before I "go back home" to my mother,and so I did.

I left first thing in the morning,giving Shuntaro one last kiss on his soft lips before leaving him on the bed sleeping peacefully.

" Hello."

" Oh!My dear,have you had a GOOD time with your love?"

" It's my own way of saying goodbye to him,mother."

" Well then! I'll be waiting here for you,with my trinkets."

" Right."

I ended the call,jogging onto a helicopter my mother sent with her men inside,I then looked behind me and gave the city one last glance.

Rinchi Kimiko,Will you marry me?

Yes... Yes I will!I will marry you,Shuntaro!

Congratulations and my best wishes to my "daughter",Kimiko~ My dear,If your real parents were here... Good Heavens they will be so happy to finally see you get married to the love of your life,and as your step-mommy... I am proud to raise you.

I love you,my wife.. Kimiko..

Shuntaro...

Hehe... Sorry love,did it hurt?

Sh-Shut up!I said it was fine...

You sure? Ready for an another round-

Shuntaro,no.I just woke up and I had to deal with you again.

Well, I'm your husband after all~

Hmph...

" Kimiko?Kimiko,dear!"

" Ah!"

Kimiko snapped out of her deep thoughts,and stood next to her mother.

" Are you alright,dear?- "

N̶o̶ i̶ a̶m̶ n̶o̶t̶...

-ʇᴉɐʍ˙˙˙˙ou

" Kimiko... Remember to..be happy,with Chishiya-Kun,take care and look out for each other... And don't break each other's hearts."

" I will,mother... I will."

Kimiko breathed in and held Mira's corpse close to her,sobbing onto her newly dead parent.

Kimiko.

" What the hell..?"

Love,are you okay? Love?Love!!

" Shuntaro?"

Love?Love,wake up!!

" No.. wait..."

Kimiko got on her knees,looking around just to see everything fading and flaking away,

" Wait what? NOOOOOO!!!"

She screamed,her voice booming

" Well would you look at that... You're all alone."

Kimiko stood up, wiping away her warm tears.

" WHO ARE YOU?!"

" Ermm..You?"

" Yeah but... Why do you look so... Older?"

" Well,honey I'm an adult."

" Why the hell are you here?And you sound like Mother."

" Heh,I know.. oh but oh dear... Thank heavens this foolish dream isn't gonna be real by any chance."

" What?"

" You see... I went to college,I met our dearest Shuntaro and well... We fell in love,got married,and... Yeah."

" I don't understand.."

" Of course, because this is just a dream."

" Where is Shuntaro?Kuina?Usagi?Arisu- "

" Oh them?Married too,I guess.Yuzuha-Chan already had a kid,damn Now I'm the child's aunt."

" And you?"

" Ehhh,not yet.but hey... Guess what?"

" ... "

" I got the happy ending you wanted, precious little Kimiko."

" AHHH!"

Kimiko rose up from her bed,making Chishiya flinch and give his wife an embrace.

" Hey... Are you okay?"

" No,No... It's just... A bad dream."

" Humph...well,that was a long nap you took."

Oh wait... I remembered it all now.

I got into the same school as Arisu,same college as Shuntaro,We fell in love,then a few months after 4 years of dating he proposed to me,we got married,Arisu and Usagi got married too and had a little kid,and now... I'm happily married.

So... All of that?was just a dream..?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 | 🄰🄻🄸🄲🄴 🄸🄽 🄱🄾🅁🄳🄴🅁🄻🄰🄽🄳 × 🄾🄲 🎉