I Want You | 05

(Chishiya POV)

"I should go and Find Arisu, I have figured it out."

I looked at her and asked

"What did you figure out?"

She pointed at the floor that had been shot by the tagger many times.

"I get it now, He shot at the door because he thought that boy was going to that door so he shot bullets at that area."

I was stunned by how she thinks, I'm so impressed that I can't even think anymore.

"I'm Shuntaro Chishiya."

I reach out my hand my hand for her.

"I'm Rinchi Kimiko."

Kimiko... That name means... "Child with no equal".
It's true though... I had never felt anything like this until this girl showed up. What?! No! I should focus!

She was about to shake my hand until I pulled back my hand while she stumbled and I patted her head.

"Wh-What?"

"Heh, You really are too cute for the world Kimiko."

She blushed and smiled while looking away. Damn, she really is cute.

Without hesitation, I took her hand while walking over to the stairs.

"Wh-Wha- Chishiya--"

"You said you figured it out, then let's go there now and clear the game with your buddies."

She stopped in her tracks.

"Why are you... Holding my hand?"

My eyes widened and I looked away to hide my sudden face expression.

"W-Well, What if the tagger takes you and chokes you or kills you?!"

She was shocked at my sudden opinion but I thought it was meant to be.

"Ok, let's go."

This time, I held her hand tighter just not to let her go.

×

×

×

Me, Kimiko, and Arisu finally reached the safe room to clear the game but we soon faced another tagger. I made the tagger lose consciousness by pointing a taser at the tagger until it shot bullets at me and Arisu but we dodged it.

"Chishiya! Arisu!"

I heard Kimiko's screams. Damn it, I shouldn't have let her go. Seriously, What's with me today?!

"Eh?! USAGI!"

She called for the climber girl to get inside the room to push the buttons with Arisu until the voice said it was 7 seconds before the building blows up and
kills us all.

Finally, Arisu and Usagi jumped to the buttons and we cleared the game.

×

×

×

Should I tell her how I feel? What?! No! I know how she acts and thinks now! She'll just think I'll use her to survive! Maybe it's not the time...

Eh? What is that? Wait... KIMIKO!!!