It Was All For You | 12

Now, where is Arisu?"

Kimiko wondered, walking around the hotel, Looking for her friend to hang out since Chishiya was busy.

" Arisu- "

She called but soon stopped until she saw Arisu in a room, with Chishiya, Usagi, Aguni, and Niragi.

" Ari...su?"

She called again but in a soft voice, she saw Usagi struggle and all she can do is hide and listen.

" ... Shuntaro. "

×

×

×

×

×

×

Kimiko didn't communicate with Chishiya for the whole day,or even give him the affection he gave her,all because of the friendship she had with Arisu.

While walking through the halls of the hotel rooms,she heard Niragi talking loud and noises of other people.

Then,she heard Niragi in pain.

She rushed over to the room where he was,she then saw Usagi laying down under Niragi.

" Usagi?Niragi you son of a- "

She growled under her breath,then heard a familiar sound.

It was the game.The damned game.

' An Another game..?But it's usually on our phones,why was it on the tv?'

Kimiko said in her mind,She then took off her shoes and ran to the main building.

" Damn it damn it damn it!"

She ran and ran until she saw the huge stack of phones.

" Oh my gosh..."

She took one phone then looked down at the people,but she ran to the executives' room.

" MOTHER?MOTHER!!"

" Oh?Kimiko- "

" Mom! There's a game and... Wait, where's father?"

" Honey... He's dead."

" ...what?"

Kimiko's eyes widened her hands on her mother's shoulders,they dropped down onto herself,Mira pulled her into a hug.

" I know,sweetie I know... He told me before he went... You were like the daughter he never had. Before he went away to the game,But now look... He's dead."

Then,Zetzu pulled away from Mira.Looking down the floor,then at Hatter,and looked at him at his dead body.

" Let's all put that aside, I'm sorry Hatter-San."

Zetzu bowed to his corpse and grabbed one of Last Boss' swords.

" Agh!"

Last boss grumbled,and watched her strut out of the room.

" Well,my dear is on her way to kill."

Mira smirked,then frowned back at the sight of Hatter's corpse.

" Something tells me... The beach will be painted in blood,blood spilt by my little Kimiko."

×

×

×

×

×

×