Savages | 12

"So, You stood up to my own mother about us?"

"Oh hell yeah I did, love. Now you're mother knows you're mine and mine alone since you have..."

Chishiya said, Teasingly kissing the hickey he left on Kimiko's body.

"Pshh- Stop people are still around."

"Ohoho, What's this? You want another round love?"

"Good heavens, No! My legs hurt."

"I'm sorry...

...Your voice made me even more lustful."

Kimiko looked away from Chishiya blushing, Chishiya held her hand and buried it in his jacket's pocket. Just then, This mischievous man just thought of something he could do to his new found love.

×

×

×

×

×

×

"What's up?"

Kuina asked, Before putting the cigarette on her mouth then crossing her arms.

"Just remembered someone."

"Those two?"

"No, Just the guy. He can be a great feature to our plan."

Chishiya looked again at Arisu, Then above up the stairs was Kimiko.

"Be right back."

Chishiya walked up to where Kimiko is, Then gave her a surprise kiss.

"Hey, Love."

"D-Don't shock me like that!"

"What? There's no one here."

The moment Kimiko looked around, Everyone was gone. Kimiko cursed under her breath, Chishiya smirked.

"C'mere"

He pulled her arm, Then kissed her softly.Then, His kiss slowly became passionate and shoving her against a wall post.

"Shuntaro-"

"Shhhh, It's okay love."

He smiled and kissed her hand like a gentleman.

"I have to play games to live... With you."

"With me, And maybe after all this... We can... Tie the knot?"

Kimiko was about to walk away but when she heard what Chishiya said, She looked back at him.

"What did you say?"

"Tie the knot."

Chishiya said, Looking down then back at Kimiko. He was smiling, It was a true and warm smile.

"Like, I want to marry you."

He held her hands, Looking her into the eyes.

"We can live in Shibuya Together, we'll be happy together, I will be giving you the best time of your life, And maybe... Having a child?"

He then held her close to him, Kissing the side of her head.

"I would love that."

Kimiko smiled, Hugging Chishiya. But meanwhile in Chishiya's eyes, He was really happy that he met such a person like Kimiko.

Then, Her phone vibrated. She pulled out the phone and saw the instructions and directions to the game she is participating to.

She looked at Chishiya and He whispered

"Go, You have to play the game."

Kimiko gave Chishiya a last embrace before running to the game.

×

×

×

×

×

×

×

Kimiko went to the halls, And saw Ann with Arisu. She decided to follow the both of them, She casually walked down the staircases following Ann and Arisu.

Her silence goes well and smoothly, But Arisu looked back and saw Kimiko.

"Miko?"

"Arisu."

Ann stopped in her tracks and looked back at the two.

"Little girl, Seems like you'll be joining us."

"Yes, I am Ann."

"Then, Let's go. Save your conversation for later, But let's hope we'll live."

Kimiko smiled like she was being sarcastic, Arisu looked at her. His feelings were mixed, He was scared of her because of her connections with the executives and her Mother. Now he knows who she is, And where she truly came from.

×

×

×

×

×

×

×

They were already inside their game, Kimiko was beside Kuina.

"We're gonna survive this, girl."

Kimiko looked at her and gave her a smile.

"Yeah, we will."

Then after the times their lives depended on, They succeeded. But a few lives were lost, Kimiko ran outside and went up back to the hotel.

"Wait! Miko-Chan! Wait!"

Kuina chased after her, Running. Kimiko ran to the ground floor of the hotel, Looking around panicking.

'Shuntaro..'

She said in her mind, Then decided to go up the building. Kuina was concerned about what she saw about Kimiko's expression after the game, She thought she was worried that she wet with water and go change her clothes.

But in Kimiko's mind, She was finding Chishiya.

"Shuntaro- Ack!"

She whispered in the air, While at the halls then someone pulled her and pinned her against the wall.

"Shhhh."

"Kimiko?Where are you? oh man.."

Kuina said, She gave it up and decided to do smoke or hang out around the hotel but she will observe the area around her to search for Kimiko.

"Wh-What-"

Kimiko started but was cut off by a passionate kiss, She recognized this kiss and she opened her eyes and it was Chishiya savoring her once more. His hands were on her wrists, Pinning her completely. He kissed her passionately, Then after a while he pulled away from her then moved on to her neck. He licked and kisses her neck numerous times erotically, Then gave it a small soft kiss before removing her jacket.

"H-Hey not here, Ahh-"

Chishiya smirked and his began wandered inside Kimiko's shirt.

"Hey! N-No.."

Chishiya didn't stop there, His hands were already on Kimiko's upper back while kissing her again passionately.

"Shuntaro-"

"Mmh. No no, That's not the words babe."

"Mmmmhhh please... Master.."

Chishiya finally has let go of her, Then catched his breath. Kimiko putted her jacket back on again, Then she hugged him tight.

"You survived, Baby."

He hugged her back tightly, Then he buried his face on her neck.

"Come on, get some rest."

Then, The couple went to their room holding hands together. But sooner or later, This love might be dangerous.