Falling In Love By Chance | 04

As I drifted into space in my room, I recalled memories of me and my mother.

The moment she kept me to herself

"I'm so sorry about your parents, little one."

"Kimiko Is my name... Rinchi Kimiko."

She looked at me then her eyes softened.

"I'll be your mother from now on."

I looked at her and asked

"Why?"

She caresses my head.

"Because I don't want a fragile thing like you to be raised as a lonely, Worthless child."

I sobbed softly but she shushes me softly until I fell asleep.

The Day of my first kill...

"GWAHHHHH!!! KIMIKO, STAY AWAY FROM THERE!"

I gritted my teeth and remembered a battle stance I saw from one of mother's henchmen.

"Fu.....AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I stabbed the snake numerous times like I was murdering someone. Mother's eyes widened but soon sparkled in the cloudy weather.

"She has a gift..."

The day I had a father.

"Oh Hello, Mira. Oh what is this little trinket?"

She pulled me into her side and introduced me.

"Hatter, This is my daughter! I adopted her! Isn't she... Stunning?"

She smiled into the ceiling while I heard someone chuckle and smirk.

"Yeah she is! Look at that pretty face of hers! Damn, I should make you my sister since the executives are your family anyway! Mira is your mom, Hatter is your dad, Aguni is your uncle then me and Last Boss are your brothers! Isn't that cool?"

I didn't have time to respond but Hatter hugged me.

"I've always wanted a Daughter."

I was still holding my mother's hand and she smiled at Hatter.

"This is your new family!"

And... The day I was Hatter and Mother's Daughter.

"Everyone, This is my daughter! I adopted her with Mira!"

Everyone cheered while the others applauded.

"Well little sis, You're safe now!"

I slapped Niragi lightly and said

"I'm still participating myself, Niragi."

He woah'ed because I called him by his name and rubbed my shoulder with Ann.

"Welcome home, Knave Of Hearts."

REALITY

I was walking away from the last game I had. Damn, it was crazy as usual. I had 6 other players with me and It was called "Uno", It's creative I gotta give it to them. I won, Expectedly. I played this game before and I won numerous times, And this was the best. The players will have to play Uno and the first one to Say Uno will kill the rest of the players, I won and I survived.

Now... I'm here with Arisu and Karube.

"Kimiko, Nice to see you again."

Karube said to me, Shaking hands.

"Rinchi--"

"Miko."

I cut off Arisu.

"Call me Miko."

They both gave me a small smile while I saw a familiar face... Aguni.

"Hey, big brother Aguni."

I greeted him softly, He ruffled my hair while I fixed it while I stood with a girl that just finished warming up.

"I'm Rinchi Kimiko, Nice to meet you."

She stood up and smiled at me, She offered her hand for me to shake and I shook it.

"I'm Yuzuha Usagi."

We shook together's hands and she asked me

"Call me if you are in trouble, ok? We'll work together."

I nodded and we waited a little more.

(Chishiya POV)

Who is that girl? Pretty Brown Hair, Dreamy Hazel Eyes... She's cute and beautiful at the same time. Wait what? Why am I thinking like this? I should've been focusing on the game. Huh, She knows how to make friends huh? Means she can play with people's hearts, yeah?

She turns into me and I just stared at her. I smiled and woah... Her smile... It's so gentle and sweet...
Wait no! C'mon Chishiya, Don't fall for her! You're here for one reason alone! Is to survive the damn game!

A few moments later and the game will begin soon, I was at the top floor or the 7th floor and Positioned myself.

"If you can choose your starting position, This is the perfect location."

I looked on my left and saw a soldier looking guy and I waved but he just ignored me.

"Ehhh? How nasty."

I smirked and observed again.

"You're right, Actually. This is the perfect location for a starting position, How clever."

I flinched and turned around to see the same girl I saw earlier. Damn, she's cuter when closer.

"Heh, Why are you here anyway?"

She smiled and I just widened my eyes. Oh My gosh, she really is beautiful and cute at the same time.

"I thought I would be here at the top floor to escape from the tagger just in case."

"What are you gonna do? Jump from the building? Don't do that, You're too cute to die."

She smiled at my compliment and responded

"No, By using THIS."

I looked at a... Spy gadget I saw from the movies that she was holding and My eyes widened.

Innocence can be a mask huh?