Only You | 06

(Chishiya POV)

"KIMIKO!!!"

I ran to Kimiko, Her body unconscious.

"Kimiko? Kimiko! Kimiko, Stay with me!"

Arisu noticed and ran to her too.

"I'm so sorry, Rin."

Arisu ran with Karube and I'm all left with her.

"Should I bring the girl?"

I heard Aguni talking to his walkie talkie.

"Maybe we should wait, She'll come to us."

I heard a man's voice even though I'm a bit far away from them. Aguni ran away and so does the others, Leaving me with Kimiko.

"Looks like I'm stuck with you, Kimiko."

Oh wait... This is my chance! I should- Oh hell nah, Have some self-control! You should'nt just kiss her just to wake up!! You're copying that one so called iconic thing in fairy tales called a true love's kiss? Dude, Grow up!

B-But... I wanna wake her up...

I wanna wake her up...

Wake her up MY way.

I didn't hesitate but I have thought what I'm about to do to Kimiko and I wanted to do this to her because... Grr... I LOVE HER, DAMMIT! I'M IN LOVE WITH HER! SHE'S JUST... WOW! THE WHOLE PACKAGE!! SHE'S TALENTED, INTELLIGENT, ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL, CAN BE QUIET BUT HER WORDS ARE WILD! MORE WILD THAN ANY ANIMAL! what the- Wow I just talked to myself in my head.

"I'm sorry about this, Kimiko. But I really wanna do this for you to stay with me."

I caressed her soft, gentle cheek then leaned closer and kissed her gently.

I realized what I have done and I backed away a little, And I touched my lips and celebrated in my head.

"Eh? I thought true love's kiss works everytime--"

"HAHHHHH! *Cough cough*"

I was startled by Kimiko then patted her back so she could let out her coughing.

"Are you ok?"

She looked at me and nodded.

"I'm fine... Thank you."

Oh crap did she feel the kiss?!

"Th-Thank you for saving me."

I blushed and smiled then picked her up into a bridal carry.

"Wh-What? Chishiya!"

"If you walk by yourself, You can lose control."

She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder.

×

×

×

"Ughh... What- Kyaaaa!!"

Kimiko screamed like a little kitten, awww.

"Eh? So loud..."

"S-Sorry!"

Oh crap I just remembered that I can't stop cuddling her hehe stragetic me.

"Kimiko, You wanna come with me at the beach?"

She will say yes, I just know it. I heard her little conversation with that Aguni guy.

"S-Sure."