Love Me Love Me Love Me | 07

[Y'all might wanna listen to the song "Love Me Love Me Love Me" by Miyashita on this chapter♥️]

Mira POV
It's been a few days since I saw my precious daughter Kimiko... I hope she lives. She is the most savage little girl I raised, And... I hope she makes colleagues.

×

×

×

Kimiko walked over to a somehow tall looking white wall and smirked. Until she was confronted by Niragi.

"Well well well, Looks who we have here."

Kimiko glared at Niragi then smiles with her eyes.

"Ehh? It's nice meeting you again, Niragi-Niichan?"

She smiled, then giggled. Niragi just smirked then ruffled Kimiko's hair.

"Don't plan on Murdering me, little girl. I'm your only big brother."

Right before the beach has people in it, Kimiko was living there with the executives. She even has her own "family" there: Mira is her mother of course, Hatter as her father, Aguni as her uncle, Ann as her big sis, Last Boss And Niragi as her big brothers. She was relieved that she made family even though they're not by blood.

"Hmm? I'm surprised, You didn't even get a single bruise from those damn games."

"Who do you take me for, Big bro?"

"Ok ok stop insulting me now, Now go and follow me."

Kimiko looked around, Noticed Arisu and Usagi captured by Aguni's men while Niragi was just being... Niragi. (me while writing this: 😗)

×

×

×

"Well kiddo, here's your room the usual! I cleaned it myself!"

Kimiko looked at him with a "You are confident about what you're not good at huh?" Look then went in her room.

"Ok thanks big bro now skedaddle. Imma change!"

Niragi left then ran over to Last boss who's waiting by the elevator.

"Ok let's get it!"

Kimiko went in with a red and black gym bag then pulled out a black sport bracelet that is worn by basketball players, Army Boots, White crop top shirt with A Korean style Black ribbon, Black denim shorts and black leather jacket. She then went outside and then heard Hatter laughing.

"What the- Oh... Papa Hatter."

She then peaked inside the door then saw Arisu and Usagi sitting on chairs while the executives were talking to them about retrieving or earning the high trump cards.

"Well crap, I was so focused on surviving and the whole game that I forgot to get the cards! But eh, At least I freakin' survived."

Then, When she sighed in relief then let out a nervous laugh until Last boss zoomed over her at the door.

"What is going on in there? Last boss?"

Last boss opened the door then took her to Hatter and the executives, He ruffled her head then said

"Kid, Home."

Kimiko knew Last boss was a edgy man with few words and a lot of thinking of death or war.

"Ahhhh! Last boss, Thank you! You fetched her!"

Niragi started stuttering and panicking dramatically then said out loud.