Heir To The Throne | 02

I was breathing, but my breathing sounded like fear. I felt like I was proud of myself but I don't know if mother would be scared or proud of me, She did see my face while I was killing the snake.

"Hehe..hehehehe... HEHEHEHEHHEHEH!!"

I laughed while killing the snake.

"DIE!! DIE! DIE! YOU FILTHY CREATURE!"

I kept on stabbing the little thing until Mother's eyes widened and saw how I was murdering the snake.

"Kimiko..."

A few hours passed and I was already in my nightgown and I finished eating dinner and went off to bed.

"Kimiko, Dear."

I shuddered and saw mother, Her legs crossed and widens her arms cueing my to give her an embrace.

"W-Were you mad?"

She caresses my hair while I was there, shocked.

"No! You were the bravest amongst all of us."

I realized it now, Mother. I'm not the princess you knew anymore! I'm a knave, With a mask of a princess.

"As now... You will start training tomorrow."

I was happy and I quickly ran to bed.

"Kimiko, time is?"

I smiled and said

"7:00 am! Sharp as a knife!"

She chuckled and kissed my forehead softly.

"Goodnight, my little knave of hearts."

×
×
×

The next thing I knew it, I was training like a boss. I took down every henchmen mother had and left them all in pain, Even the most skilled and strongest ones.

"Still got those strong attacks, Kimiko."

Mother applauded and I was proud of myself.

Every year and Every year, I grew stronger and stronger until I was the strongest being.

Until... Something Unexpected happens.