You're Mine Now | 11

It was a new morning ; The sun was shining, The warm colors of sunlight going through the two lovers' bodies.

Kimiko opened her eyes, She saw how her clothes were messed up.She chuckled lightly and to her side, She saw her newly found love Chishiya. His face looked gentle when he was asleep, She smiled and saw her hand intertwined with his. It looked like a tight touch and Kimiko saw her bare skin when she looked at her legs and thighs, She wanted to get out of bed but she is afraid that Chishiya might wake up because her didn't feel her hand in his anymore. She arises from the bed with the blanket covering her body with Chishiya's, She felt the sunlight's warmth at her chest and down to her stomach to her legs even the blanket covered her body. She looked around and thought what would happen today, Just then Chishiya has awaken up as well and he kissed the soft back of Kimiko.

"Good morning, my love."

He said, Then kissing the back of her neck.
Kimiko smiled, While Chishiya's arms gave her an embrace.

"Good morning."

She greeted, Kissing Chishiya's head. Chishiya smiled, Then lays his head on her back.

"Sweetheart, What If your 'mother' finds out we're together?"

"I'll tell her, Trust me love."

Kimiko said then looked at Chishiya with her smile. Chishiya held her face and kissed her, Kimiko kissed back.

"Damn you, Woman I didn't know you were that dirty."

Chishiya smirked, Kimiko hitted him with a pillow.

×
×
×

Kimiko was all ready with Chishiya, They both went out of their room holding hands. They reached the room of executives, Kimiko breathed but her breath was shaky.

"Hey, Hey baby look at me."

Kimiko turned to look at Chishiya caressing her face.

"You'll do great, Okay? I love you."

He then kissed her forehead, Kimiko kissed his cheek then strutted bravely to the doors.

"That's my girl."

Chishiya said softly, Walking over to the post.

"Oh, Kimiko dear! You're here!"

"Hello, Mother."

"Dearie, What is that bite on your collarbone?"

Chishiya stifled then laughed softly.

"U-Uhmm... I-I could explain mother."

"Well dearie please tell! I am dying to hear this!"

"That guy in the executives, Uhm... Chishiya... We Uhm..."

Kimiko was about to say the words out to everyone in the room but Arisu cut her off by saying

"She is in love, Mira-San."

"Excuse me?"

Kimiko snapped her attention to Arisu who whispered I'm sorry to her.

"Yes, Mother. Chishiya made love to me, And I love him."

Mira smiled with excitement then said

"Bring Chishiya here, He is going to be blessed today."

The doors opened, Chishiya looked at it with his deadpanned face. Niragi looked left and right then finally saw Chishiya, He snapped up his head and said.

"Kimiko's momma wants to see you."

Chishiya smirked then walked over the doors, There he saw the mark he left on Kimiko's skin.

'oops.'

Chishiya said, Then he walked over the Kimiko's side with his signature expression.

"So, Chishiya... You made love to my daughter Kimiko."

"Yes, I did. She sounded so hot, She tasted sweet too."

"Oh really now, Boy? What did you do to her?"

"I claimed her, To be mine."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, I do love her."

"Well, If you did made love to her... Why can I see that bite mark on her collarbone?"

Chishiya looked at Kimiko's collarbone and smirked.

"Oh that's right, I forgot. Sorry, Love."

He kissed Kimiko's hand, Then wrapped his arm around her waist to her thigh.

"Now that I marked you, Everybody now knows you're mine."

He then kissed the side of her head, Kimiko blushed while her expressions were speechless.

"Then ... Take care of her~ But if you ever cheat or hurt her... She will murder you-"

"Your Beautiful daughter already murdered me with her seductive voice last night."

He then winked at Kimiko, Arisu's face looked uncomfortable. He was fiddling his fingers while listening to the conversation, Someone protect this baby 🥺✨.

Mira's face looked shocked at Chishiya's words, So did everyone. Even last boss and Hatter.

"W-Well, Uhm..."

"Let me handle this, Baby."

Chishiya said, Walking Infront of Mira and Hatter.

"I promise you two, I will make your little honey happy."

Chishiya turned his back on them, and grabbed Kimiko's hand then walked out the doors.

"That was ... Extreme."

"Eh, For me it was just all talk. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Just... Spreading my bottled up emotions."

"You did great, Babe."

He kissed her head again, Then they held hands while walking around the hotel.