•Chapter 28 - Truth or Dare 2•

"So, Ryan, I wonder. What are you gonna major in?"Max asks curiously as he flicks onto the next episode of the season they are currently watching, Dylan excitedly munching away at a bag of chips, eyes fixated on the television as he lays between the two with his head resting on Ryan's shoulder and leg draped across Max's thighs.

"Well, I'm taking an animation course but I'm hoping to get some extra art classes on the side and stuff to help with that." He informs with a soft smile as he pictures himself in class working away at a new project.

"Dude, that's so cool. You'll have to make me a cartoon or something when you start." Max jokes though slightly hopeful as he chuckles.

"I'll see what I can do." Ryan assures in amusement as Dylan listens with a pleased grin at the two getting along well, much to his surprise.

"I'm gonna study law. Boring, I know, but I actually enjoy it." Max explains passionately earning a look of surprise from Ryan.

"Dude, that's awesome. Need balls to do that kinda shit." Ryan applauds impressed earning a pleased smile from him.

"Speaking of needing balls, anyone in need of mine?" Dylan interrupts abruptly with a serious tone followed by a dramatic sigh as the two stare at him with furrowed brows.

"Later, freak." Ryan teases poking his side to which he flinches at.

"We can have one each, what do you say, Ryan?" Max suggests jokingly with a flirtatious smug smirk as Dylan suddenly feels overpowered, sinking down the headboard in shame regretfully.

"Keep on dreaming, his balls are mine." Ryan retorts sassily, rolling his eyes as he wraps a possessive arm around him.

"Okay, enough about my balls!" Dylan pleads covering his eyes with his hand in embarrassment.

"Oh, so did he tell you his balls belong to you, or is that just something you made up in your head?" Max adds snappily as he also wraps an arm around Dylans shoulders earning a competitive stare from a jealousy ridden Ryan as their arms overlap each other.

"Oh my god, stop it, now!" Dylan yells elbowing them both simultaneously in annoyance earning groans of pain like music to his ears.

As the room falls silent with only the television emitting sound, Max holds onto Ryan's arm and offers it a squeeze, gaining his attention to give him an apologetic expression. Ryan sighs and Dylan, biting his lip. Without hesitation, he leans over to press their lips together. Taken aback, Dylan's shocked whimper is muffled as Ryan spares no second snaking his tongue into his mouth. Max watches in the corner of his eyes, nose scrunched with envy and disgust before he slips a hand across Dylan's thigh and squeezes it a few times, holding it firmly.

"G-guys." Dylan mutters desperately through the kiss before breaking away all of a sudden, wide eyes travelling to Max's firm grip. "What's gotten into you both, geez? I was just messing around!" He cries leaning away from Ryan and peeling Max's hand off his leg. Max sighs guilty before taking a deep breath and climbing off his bed sluggishly. As his feet overlap anxiously, he holds his arm tightly and gazes at them both.

"I'm sorry, man. I'll go sleep on the couch, you guys can have my bed tonight." He offers sorrowfully, his tone dampened with defeat.

"Max, stop. We're not taking your bed, plus, it's not even nine yet!" Dylan insists rolling his eyes as he tugs his arm to pull him closer. Ryan watches with guilt creeping up on him, though silent with mixed emotions.

Biting his lip nervously, he turns on his heel and falls back onto the bed with a huff, laying beside Dylan's hip who is glaring down at him with pity. Ryan shuffles awkwardly, uncomfortable by the situation.