•Chapter 24 - Clear Up•

The soft chirping of birds outside his window and the comforting rays of morning sunshine soothing his exposed back, Dylan awoke to find himself sprawled across a soundly sleeping Ryan in an awkward position. Stretching his arm with a groggy groan, he brings his hand to his eyes to rub the sleep away, gazing up at his boyfriend's restful expression. A gentle fond smile tugs at his lips as he brings his other arm to rest his chest, his hand reaching for his cheek to stroke it lightly.

With great caution to not wake his sleeping beauty, he first brings his leg across, touching the carpet with his feet before slipping off his body carefully and out from the covers. Stumbling back, weak from tiredness, he catches himself in the mirror completely naked. Eyes widening in surprise, he hurries to his dresser to fetch some underwear, slipping on a pair of tighty whities, then heading towards his closet to grab a shirt and some gym shorts.

Satisfied with his comfy attire, he grabs his phone from his desk, gasping as he notices four messages from Max he has yet to reply to. Taking a seat, he opens his phone and taps on his messaging app eagerly with anxiety creeping up on him.

Maxie

Maxie: Hey, Dyl. I'm really sorry if I like caused anything.
Maxie: I don't want Ryan to be mad at you because of me, I can leave you alone if you want.
Maxie: Sorry I'm just worried, I get it if you don't wanna talk to me. I'm just scared I might be ruining things by hanging out with you.
Maxie: Laura told me I'm overreacting but idk, I hope nothing happens between you and Ryan.

He frowns guiltily as he reads the messages, sighing as he wonders how Max is feeling at the moment. He fears that Max may think he is ignoring him due to his unresponsiveness.

Maxie

Me: Max!! I'm not ignoring you or anything I swear! :(((
Me: Don't worry about me and Ryan!! Everything's alright.
Me: I'll just say things got kinda heated last night and not in the arguing kinda way...

Maxie: OMG FINALLY YOU REPLY I HAVEN'T SLEPT

Me: MAX??? OMG?!

Maxie: I was so worried you don't even know, the train ride like scarred me.

Me: Max noooooo go to sleep omfg!!

Maxie: I will I will, I just wanna talk to u first.

Me: Dummy.

Maxie: So like what happened??

Me: Things are fine I think, literally don't stress it. It's clear Ryan is the jealous and lowkey possessive type. I'm kinda digging it tbh.

Maxie: Well I'm not. Last night was scaryyyy

Me: Can't believe you didn't sleep.

Maxie: Wait wdym things got heated? I totally ignored that.

Me: Uhhh idk if u want details...

Maxie: I kinda do... but also kinda don't.

Me: Well uh, things definitely happened. Think it's pretty clear I'm the total bottom in this relationship which idk how to feel about but I guess I aint mad ya know...

Maxie: YALL FUCKED??

Me: NOT EXACTLY! He went like super alpha on me and I like completely gave into it. We basically sucked each other off...

Maxie: AYYYYY I knew you were a bottom.

Me: Excuse me??? What the hell.

Maxie: What??? Nothing wrong with being a bottom.