Arc 5, Chapter 1: Ever After?

Start from the beginning

We've been training like this for some time now. The arena at Beacon wouldn't be strong enough to withstand two Wail users fighting at a high level like that. The space is too confined too.

Yang: "Hah...I love this! Just going absolutely wild in a fight at this level with you is incredible!"

I couldn't agree more with her. It feels nice to feel some push back against someone in a fight.

Eren: "Level 2?"

Yang stops and looks away for a second.

Yang: "I know I went into Level 2 once but you saw what happened last time. I went berserk...I only stopped when there was nothing going on and even then I was ready to kill more. Are you sure about this?"

Eren: "Yang...there's only one way to know for sure and to be able to train it. I know it took me 2 years to get to Level 2 but I had no one helping me. We can push each other to new levels! Do it!"

I power up to Level 2 with a roar. A red and purple light shine through the plains and trees. We have to be in the middle of nowhere to not draw attention and to not cause damage.

Yang: "R-Right. Just...please comfort me after we stop fighting."

I exhale and finally stop powering up. I look at her with my purple eyes and nod.

Eren: "Of course. Now do it before I smash your head into the ground." I say with an evil smile, my fist aimed at her.

Yang swallows and a blinding yellow aura surrounds her. The grass and trees flow and move from the force and wind.

Yang: "HAAAAAAAA!"

She yells to the heavens as the yellow aura around her explodes and pushes everything back.

Eren: "There we go!"

The light finally dissipates and all that's left is a bulked up Yang. Her hair is a lighter yellow then the usual golden. Her eyes are magenta thanks to the combination of the usual purple eyes with Burns red eyes. Her calm but bright yellow and purple aura engulfs her as her hair and jacket flow with her aura. She's breathing in and out attempting to relax herself and not lose it.

Yang: "...alright. Let's go."

I nod and get into a fighting stance. She does the same and finally pushes towards me. I barely dodge in time and put a hand to her stomach and fire an energy blast. It pushes her back and gives me some room.

Eren: "Heh. Forgot how much faster we are in this mode."

Yang nods and goes for another attack. I activate Vorpal and summon Divine Edge and swipe at her. Her fist hits the side of the blade and shatters it.

Eren: "Huh?"

She throws her other fist at me and connects with my face, hitting me far back. I land on the ground on both feet and skid a little further back.

Eren: Yeah...thanks to her absorption mechanic from her semblance and combining it with Wail...she can actually hit harder then me. Doesn't mean she will win though.

I let my aura regenerate a little before summoning my crystal wings and flying towards her at a tremendous speed. I flew at her too fast for her to process and get a solid kick in on her. She gets pushed back and stumbles as I release a barrage of punches and kicks her way.

Yang: "Shit...!"

She puts her arms up and is able to block most of them but I still get some attacks through. A kick to the stomach, leg, face, just some hits are enough to make her stumble back more.