"El?" Julianna whispered, trying to keep her voice down as the girl opened her eyes and turned towards her.

"Is it--is it papa who's after you?"

The brown eyed girl stared at her before nodding slowly. "Is he still looking for me?" She questioned once more. El nodded her head again slowly which made Julianna's heart skip a beat in fear.

Julie clenched her fists tightly before taking inhaling once and exhaling deeply.

"It's okay El, I'll make sure we won't go back there. Promise." El looked at the girl, her mouth twitching into a small smile.

Suddenly, the two heard the door close and Mike's voice. "Julie? Is everything okay? El?" The closet door swung open as Mike worriedly stared at the two girls who sat on the floor, El's arms wrapped around her legs and Julie's arms wrapped around the smaller girls figure.

"Are you okay?" He glanced between the two girls as they both nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Promise."

--

ASHTON, LUCAS AND Dustin rode to Mike's house in a hurry, panic rushing through each of their veins. They reached his house, not hesitating to run through the door and run to Mike's room only to see Eleven sitting on Mike's bed beside Julianna with a thin blanket wrapped around her.

"Are you out of your mind?" Lucas questioned quietly in disbelief after a short moment of silence. "What happened to the plan Mike?" Ashton asked, quickly glancing at the bald girl.

"Just listen to m-"

"You are out of your mind!" Lucas repeated, louder this time.

"She knows about Will." Mike blurts out. Dustin's face showing confusion, "What do you mean she knows about Will?"

Mike picked up the photo from earlier, "She pointed at him, at his picture. She knew he was missing, I could tell."

Lucas's brows narrowed, "You could tell?" He repeated, ridiculing him.

"Guys just think about it. It's not a coincidence that we found her on Mirkwood, the exact same street where Will went missing-"

"That is weird." Dustin cut in.

"And she said that bad men are after her. Maybe these bad men are the same ones that took Will." Mike explained as Ashton crossed his arms in thought.

"Then why doesn't she just tell us?" Lucas questioned, looking at Eleven before stomped towards her and Julie.

"Do you know where he is?" Lucas asked with annoyance lacing through his tone. His hands on each side of her shoulders as he shook her violently, "DO YOU KNOW WHERE WILL IS?"

Julianna was quick to rip his hands off of her, "Stop it Lucas!" She shouted as he rolled his eyes, getting a slight push from Ashton, "You're scaring her, you moron."

Lucas turned to him, "She should be scared." He told his blue eyed friend before whipping back around to Eleven who only stared at him, clearly frightened due to his loud tone.

"If you know where Will is, tell us." He said slowly, almost like she was a baby as he paused to let her answer but she didn't.

"This is nuts. We have to take her to your mom." Lucas threw his hands in the air, speaking towards Mike.

"No! Eleven told Julie and I that telling any adult will put us in danger." Mike shook his head as he informed the others.

"Danger? What kind of danger?" Dustin asked in a frightened tone. "Her name is Eleven? As in the number?" Ashton added on, his brows raising.