Borrowed Power

Mulai dari awal

Arthur then activated the form he had used to beat Rachel. "We should also get serious then," I told Sylph who quickly nodded in agreement.

Spirit Drive

My left arm was cloaked with green mana, a green circle of connected crosses appeared around my wrist, a green wing appeared from the left side of my back and a green half-crown of connected crosses appears on the left side of my head

'The spirit dive isn't complete yet but this is fine,' I thought as I looked at my adversary.

[Spirit of Zephyr]

Rather than creating a new sword, the dense mana augmented my white sword and turned it completely green in colour.

Arthur looked at me in shock while I covered the distance between us. He woke up from his trance just when my sword was on it's way to his head. He quickly ducked backwards to avoid my attack and backflipped even in an awkward situation, allowing to me graze me with his feet. 

Blood was dripping down from his nose due to the wind pressure from my sword thrust.

He quickly applied black lightning and distanced himself before shooting towards me. I let out a small smile while exchanging blows against him, easily getting the upper hand and overpowering him.

His swordsmanship was better than mine but I was simply too much stronger than him that I didn't even need [Mana Zone].

He gritted his teeth and released his strongest ice magic, [Absolute Zero]. My body froze momentarily before I managed to break out.

I saw tendrils of black lightning shooting towards me like snakes. My mana augmented foot sank into the stage and green wisps of wind mana crawled around the stage, countering the lightning.

I swung my body back to attack him with all my strength. He took my strike head on before using the momentum to strike me back from mid air. I pushed him away from me into the sky.

He used gravity magic on himself to accelerate his downfall while also summoning all of his ice and lightning magic.

'This is his final attack,' I thought, 'I should meet him in kind.'

[Spirit of Boreas]

My sword was replaced  by a halberd  I took out from my spatial ring. While halberd is slower than the sword, it has much more raw power.

My green halberd met his teal sword and the world was dyed in white.

After the colours returned to normal, I found myself slightly sunk into the stage. The green mana covering my left leg had broken off completely while the green coating around my left arm and halberd also took damage.

Arthur had been launched away from my attack. He flew away from the stage and crashed into the stadium's walls before passing out.

Director Goodsky then announced, "T-the winner of the second match of the semi-finals is Lancelot Orbel!"

The stadium that had descended into silence during our match erupted in applause. I let out a gasp before released Spirit Dive. My body was completely exhausted from using so much power against Arthur.

'Now, only Gary is left,' I thought as I was escorted out of the stage.

Gary POV:

'He's stronger than I thought. I must break through to the silver core stage to beat him.'

I left the backstage after bidding Kathyln goodbye. She was not being clingy today. 'She realised that I need to concentrate for the next match.'

I entered my private training room and took out the elixirs I got in order to break through to silver core stage. I only had two, one to increase mana concentration and one to stabilise mana core faster. 

'My light yellow core already has silver cracks so I should be able to break through,' I thought as I got ready for my preparation for the finals.