Eventually he flopped on his side, pulling me down with him to maintain the hug.

"..You wanna talk about it?" He asked, pressing his hand lightly against my back.

"No, it's okay." I replied back, quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day felt kind of weird.

All everyone was talking about was the upcoming exams.

Some of my classmates looked to the others who placed higher during mid-terms for help studying, before it ended up getting leaked by someone that the exams would be not about literature of a sort, but combat testing.

I had heard from some random kid in 1-B that it was gonna be combat against real people, however I had heard from my classmates it was gonna be robots.

So I was pretty lost.

Despite all the guesses and rumors flying around the hero course buildings, what stood out to me more was the fact Katsuki was acting more aggressive than usual today.

I would've asked him about it but he had a lot of classmates (Ei and Denki.) which honestly half the time having Denki around can feel more like there's 10+ people hoarding you despite it being just him.

He was fun and energetic but boy was he distracting on a whole other level.

Maybe that's why Katsuki was so mad.

"Hey! Deku!" I heard the familiar voice yell.

I turned my head around to see what was going on with Katsuki.

"I don't know whats going on with your power, but I saw the way you're using it now, I want you to know.. it's seriously pissing me off." Katsuki muttered.

So that's why, it must be that being back in school reminded him of how much Izuku has been progressing.

"I won't have another half-assed win like the festival. We'll be getting individual scores in the finals. New rankings. So we'll all know exactly where we're standing! I'll show you how much better I am. And Todoroki, I'll kill you, too." He grit through his teeth as he stormed out of the classroom.

"It's been a while since I've seem him that worked up." Ei said, scratching his head nervously.

"Yeah, he didn't even drag Y/n out with him." Mineta added in.

Tokoyami turned to them, "Think its impatience? Or hatred?" He asked.

He was fine just last night.

And come to think of it, Mineta's right, he hasn't really been dragging me around all day almost at all.

"I don't get why you all tolerate such a jerk, let alone why this one." I heard a voice say, while also feeling a hand press against the back of my head. "Even gives him the time of day."

I turned around to see Raven.

I slapped his hand off.

"He's a lot different from what you think he's like." I muttered.

"Oh really? Well then I'll take your word for it, after all I've only seen the way he acts in school." Raven shrugged.

I sighed and looked over to Denki who also shrugged.

"Apologies for coming in on such short notice. I know class is practically over but I wanted to discuss something with you guys." Raven explained.

Ochaco practically twirled across the room to his side, eager to listen.