Chapter 4

(Jason POV)

    Athena coughed to get everyone's attention.
"Anyway, as I was saying you will be going back in time to the 1986 school year, this is the year we need to decide something". 
"That something is to see if our curse should be broken" Lord Ne- Poseidon concludes.
"Two questions What? And" Percy started.
"Why" I end.
"Bro I was going to say that"
"Bro sorry💔"
"Great questions boys, you see roughly  50 years before you guys were born in a town called Hawkins Indiana there was a boy" Poseidon starts.
" This male," Artemis said with distasted "was born with Mental abilities, he killed for pleasure," she said with pure hatred.
"He made his family see their worst fears and biggest regrets, then one night when his family was having dinner he killed his mother and sister and ended up in a coma for power over usage," Hermes said.
"His father ended up taking the blame for the murders and was sent to an asylum, sometime later he ended up in the care of Dr. Brenner a vile excuse for a mortal," Apollo says.
"Then he stated this vile project where he cloned the boy's powers and people had to wear hospital gowns ewwwwww," Aphrodite says.
"Sadly for everyone he was successful, but there was a cover-up he said it was for fighting communists," Hephetuse says.
"The little Punk took advantage of people and the kids ended up with superpowers," Aries said.
"As such, we have decided to cure the town for these vile acts" The cow goddess concluded.