She turned and rushed out, quickly tying her necklace back into place.

Ivan watched her leave , the sway of her hips, and bouncing of her bottom caused his blood the pump faster. He wondered why she acted like she didn't know him. They'd gotten close enough for them to recognize each other.

**

Shelby breathed deeply, she hadn't expected to bump into him so soon. She had to keep her space from him, or she'd found herself doing something she'd regret. Shaking her head, she wouldn't let her own nature dictate how her life would go.

Slowly she made her way toward the towers, she wouldn't meet that Ivan fellow again if she could help it. Her father had sent her here to learn, and for the people. She wouldn't let lust cloud her thinking.

"Was she wearing a badge?" Ivan asked Talia, whose eyes were on the board in front of her.

She scoffed, "And why would have I been staring at the ants chest."

A cheerful spoke from the corner, "Talia, you are trying the Prince's patients."

A young man walked over towards them, his black hair was cute short, his red eyes had more brown in them. "Ivan, what about that girl interest you."

Ivan didn't speak, as he moved his peace across the board, he answered after a moment. "She was the one I fought Kilian."

Kilian eyes widened slightly, "So, if she doesn't have badge are you going to claim her?"

Ivan nodded, his eyes narrowing, "I want to fight again."

Talia sighed leaning back, she crossed her legs, "Another butterfly to be ripped apart."

Kilian and Talia had watched Ivan claim several partners, and one after another they were broken, and tossed aside once he bored of them. His intrest in them only lasted only as long as his lust did.

Kilian turned serious eyes to Ivan, "I'll look into her background."

Ivan didn't acknowledge his statement, and continued moving piece's on the chess board in front of him.

**

Over the next few days Shelby felt as if someone was watching her every move. Knowing her instincts to be pretty good. She figured it may be one of her father's cronies. Hearing her name being called she looked up from her file, only to See Veron, Smason and Patricia waving at her at the bottom of the path.

Putting her file in her back pocket, she rushed down to meet them. Seeing the blush gracing Patricia's cheeks, she looked suspiciously from the grinning Smason to Patricia.

"What's so funny?" She asked, it was better than just yelling at Smason.

His grinned grew wider if possible, "Well..., I merely told her about some shenanigans we got up to on Earth."

Inwardly she groaned, turning towards Vernon she glared at him, "And you didn't think to stop him!"

He smirked, "And miss that blush gracing her cheeks. Nah."

"I hate you." She muttered.

He winked, "The same love, I feel the same."

Rolling her eyes at his amusement, she grabbed Patricia's hand, "Paty, anything that they told is a lie."

Patricia nodded, but she turned red again when she met the knowing gaze of Smason. Whose amusement seemed to grow at her expense.

Rasing his arms above, his head Smason smile widened, "Well, we should get going if we want to catch the seed into to town."

The group naturally started following him, while Shelby spent the walk trying to convince Patricia that the stories about her weren't true.

Once on the Seed, the group spent their time ooh'ing and awing over the sights. As the Seed sped past agriculture, and quaint town houses into the city.

Once in the city, they made their way towards the dated town that Shelby had fallen in love with. Standing on the cobble stoned she noticed a vendor selling something that filled the air with a sweet scent.

Patricia noticing where she was looking smiled, "You really are all about food, do you want some Perking."

"Perking?" Shelby said.

Patricia nodded, answering her unasked question, "Perking is fried dough, which has honey and strawberries rubbed into it. The filling can be chocolate to raspberry."

Shelby felt her mouth water, nodding she grabbed Patricia's hand and they took off towards the cart.

"Hey! Don't leave us behind." Vernon shouted, as he took after them, dragging Smason from talking to two women trying to get his keynote.

"Awe, I was almost to get a free night." He whined as they stood in line.

Shelby and Veron muttered something that ended in, "manwhore."

Patricia catching the tale in, turned towards Smason and asked, "What's a-manwhore?"

Veron and Shelby shared a look, before the eagerly told Patricia. Whose eyes widened, as stared in shock and half disgust at Smason. Who catching on to her look, looked questioningly at Veron and Shelby, "what? Did something happen?"

Shelby and Veron, who were chocking on their laughter, shook they're head vehemently.

He narrowed his eyes on them, but before he could say anything. The lined moved and the two rushed forward to buy their bread.