36

JIMIN'S POV

The next day we drove to Jin Hyung's cafe. It looked like a place we visited a thousand times.

"We helped them decorate this place. Both Jin Hyung and Namjoon worked very hard to make this place as successful as it is today." Yoongi said as we walked in the cafe.

And it's true. There were barely any places left for us to sit.

There was a tall guy, with half moon shaped eyes and a cute dimple taking orders. I had seen Jin before, so this has to be Namjoon. As soon as our eyes met, a paper cup fell out of his hands. But it only startled the customer in front of him.

Yoongi smiled at his clumsiness.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Can you please tell me your name again?" He hurriedly took another cup and took all the orders.

"Jimin? Yoongi?" Namjoon called, his voice breaking, just like Tae's did.

This time Yoongi went and hugged him first. It made me feel warm. Yoongi was a comfort person and he looked like he was calming Namjoon down.

Namjoon then came to me, and embraced me. He was like a dad, so much bigger than me, so warm. He smelled like chocolate cake and oranges. And he was crying.

I just felt so fortunate to be surrounded by so many good people. I wonder what happened that could possibly break me.

He took us inside the staff room where Jin was wearing his apron.

"Jin hyung, look who's here." Namjoon held my shoulders.

I could swear Jin looked like the happiest person on this planet, he looked all chill and relaxed but today I saw him frown. I saw tears in his eyes.

"My kiddos." Jin wrapped his arms around Yoongi and me. He felt like an older brother.

"This is the first time I have seen Jin Hyung cry." Yoongi said as we sat on the couch.

"I'm glad you had them when I was sleeping." I really was.

"Me too, I couldn't have done it without them. You mean a lot to them Jimin."

"You mean a lot to them too, Yoongi."

Jin Hyung and Namjoon got us drinks and sat with us.

"Did you solve the puzzles I gave you?" Namjoon asked.

"Each, six times. Thank you, Joon."

"Mom often asks about you." Jin said.

"She's really nice, I loved talking to her." I smiled recalling the small conversation I had with her.

"Jimin? You wanted to work here and I said no, because I didn't want you to be so stressed about everything. Ever since that happened, I've regretted saying no to you every time. Do you want to work here?" Jin Hyung's eyes were filled with tears. It pained me to see them.

"Hyung please, don't be sorry. I'll happily work here. I love this place."

"And I would feel a lot better if he starts working again."

All of them looked at each other, smiling. Honestly, I would do anything to go back to normal life.

"Oh, how's Hobi?" Namjoon asked, concern not leaving his eyes.

"He's- you know how he gets." Yoongi sounded sad again.

"Sea wanted to leave him but he still wanted to give it a shot, you know long distance relationship." Jin Hyung looked irritated.

"It must have been hard for Sea as well, hyung." Namjoon patted his shoulder.

"If he spends time with us, he'll probably get better."