4

YOONGI'S POV

"You wanna fill the form now?" I asked, shaking our hand back and forth as we reached our locker.

"Yes, let's do it." He said in a soft, excited voice lifting our intertwined hands to his chest.

I let out a small chuckle as I pulled him with me to the counter where the people sat to give out the forms.

"Slow down lover boy." He said laughing as he walked briskly with me.

We reached the counter when we saw two girls chatting their way through a pile of forms.

"Can we get a form for the music competition please?'' I asked, fiddling with the strap of my bag, scared that there were no forms left.

"Yeah sure." one of the girls with fringes chirped as the Brunette fished through the drawer to find a form.

"This was the last one for music actually. Good that you came." she said as she handed me the form.

"How many people have signed up for this act?" Jimin asked.

Jimin looked nervous, he was biting his lips, tapping his fingers on the counter.

Little does he know how beautiful he looks when he performs on stages. He gives in his everything and makes the audience fall in love with him.

I didn't realize that I was actually staring at him. It was then when he brought me back to reality by hitting my arm and calling out my name.

"Yoongi !?" He called out softly.

"Huh, yeah?" I asked.

"6 people already signed up for this. How are we going to make it?"

"It is going to be alright, Chim." I said, scanning the form.

"You're Park Jimin and Min Yoongi right? You guys performed last year too, right?"

"Yes, we are." Jimin proudly said.

Last year we performed at the Spring festival and people loved us.

"Wow. So excited to watch your performance this year, you guys are amazing."

We shyly looked down at our paper.

"You know the parents are going to be coming right?" The girl with blonde hair asked us.

She didn't have to bring up that topic. I was annoyed. I turned my head to see if he had a frown on his face.

But he actually had a calm face and just said, "Yeah we know."

They just nodded.

He fiddled with his straps and looked down at his feet. I looked back at the sheet as I just slowly scooted closer to him and nudged his elbow. He looped his arm in mine as I filled the form.

Name: Park Jimin (vocals) and Min Yoongi (on key)

Category: Music

Instruments: Keyboard

Songs: Serendipity And Lie

The competition is going to be held on the 20th of October. All the information is provided in the school circular and the rest of the information on the school boards.

Remember you only win with your potential. Winning or losing doesn't matter as long as you are being true to yourself. Entering in this competition itself shows you are brave enough to prove yourself the best in front of the spectators. Remember you already are a winner.

Practice well! All the best!

I triple checked our form again and again to make sure I haven't made any spelling mistakes or if I had missed out anything.