17

YOONGI'S POV

It was the 20th of December already. Everybody at the hospital was happy because Christmas was arriving.

I made a nice playlist for them and they played it so that everybody could listen to Christmas songs.

I wasn't tired of studying and reading countless books. Every time I found an interesting character I would tell Jimin about them. It was nice, just that I missed him too much. I miss hugging him. I miss his kisses, his snuggles, his angelic voice, his smile.

I miss him so much.

The reason I loved Christmas so much was because Jimin used to be so happy during this time. He used to let go of all his worries and be carefree and be the life of the party. We used to enjoy our holiday to the fullest and go out and do whatever we wanted to.

Jimin was all the happiness of Christmas.

Christmas eve came just like that and I came up to the terrace after a visit to the church. I was freezing up there but I absolutely adored the view. I snapped pictures of the beautiful city lights.

The city looked calm and quiet. I looked up at the sky blanketed with a canopy of stars. Jimin loves Christmas. We would go out to make a snowman in our apartment yard and he would lie down on the snow and make a snow angel. I ate snow and he would laugh at that and kiss me. Yes, I eat snow. That shit is amazing.

I wish he was awake by now. I wish I could show him the snow. Only if Santa could hear me, for this Christmas I want to watch the snowfall with him. I want to see the lights with Jimin.

I decorated his room with lights and bells. I even put a little Santa next to his bed.

The hallways looked beautiful. I met the chief nurse while walking back to our room. Funny how I ended up calling this hospital room our room. Smiling under my breath, I found Jimin peacefully lying on the bed. It was just the two of us. The lights shone brightly on his face, he was looking as angelic as he is.

Jin's mother walked in on me kissing his hands.

"You didn't leave his side once. Why am I not surprised? Jin loves Namjoon just this way."

"They are cute. Also, I have this feeling that Jimin will wake up today."

"That's nice, why do you feel that way?" she asked, examining his reports.

"I might be mistaken, but I felt like he held my hand back that day. I don't know, I was way too sleepy, I might be imagining things."

"That's possible though Yoongi." She smiled at me.

"You like working here don't you?" I asked

"I love it and I love seeing how you have blended with the staff here."

"I want to sleep." I sighed while taking my journal to write today's log.

"I'll take your leave. In case your intuition comes true, you know what to do right?"

I nodded and she left with a warm smile on her face.

My journal entry always started with a Dear Jimin just so that it felt like I was talking to him.

Dear Jimin,

It was a really busy day today. People are happy here even if it is a hospital. Chief nurse is sweet as always and grandpa was telling me the same story about his grandchild as he did yesterday and the day before that but every time I hear it, it's funny. You know I always did well with old people. He really likes the chicken soup I make and can't wait to talk to you. They all were so happy when I told them about you, it feels warm. I have a feeling you will wake up today. However, the fear of you forgetting me after you wake up can sometimes paralyze me but I think I can handle that. Maybe we watched too many movies and I am overthinking. There's no way you won't remember my gummy smile. I hope this is my last entry. It's something I say all the time but yes, this time it's different. I love you Jimin and I will love you as long as our forever lasts.