Chapter-44 SWEETHEART!!

I've started another SIDNEET story. The first chapter is out, please check it out and give your feedbacks and opinions. You can read the story 'HEARTSTRINGS' on my profile.

"Sweetheart?"

"How dare he talk with someone called 'Sweetheart'!" Avneet said angrily in her dorm room. While Anushka and Ashnoor were sitting around her to calm down and Siddharth and Darsheel were outside the girls dormitory.

"Aisa kuch nai hoga! Tu baat toh sunle uski pehle!" Anushka tried persuading her.

"Haan, tum aise hi naraz hokar aagai yaha, uski baat sunni chahiye thi!" Ashnoor added.

She wiped her angry tears and spoke up,"Baat kya sunu! Explanation ki kya jarurat jab maine apni aakhon se sab dekha! Mere side mein hote huye usey kisi sweetheart ka phone aata hai aur tumlog kehrahe ho ki uski baat sunu main?! Kuch nai sunna mujhe!"

"Avneet ye galat hai, tu jaan bujhke apne aur uske bich mein problems create karrahi hai! Abhi niche chal aur baat kar us'se."

Avneet ignored her. Both Anushka and Ashnoor didn't speak anything and went to sit on their respective desks. They've been trying to convince Avneet since half an hour but finally gave up when she didn't listen to them.

After 5 minutes Avneet got up on her own, opened the door and went downstairs. Seeing this, both of them also went after her. Darsheel and Siddharth were standing downstairs whom the girls coming and going were staring. Avneet came to them angrily and stood silent.

"Mujhe sachhi pata nahi hai ye kaise huwa! I swear." Said Siddharth. While Darsheel nervously chewed his nails.

"Tumhare phone mein kisi ka number sweetheart ke naam se save hai aur tumhe pata bhi nai! Wahh!!" She shouted and clapping sarcastically. All the people around them looked at them that's when she reformed herself and dragged him to the park followed by all her friends.

It was nearing the night thus the park was silent, she let go of his hoodie and plopped down on the cold bench with no expression on her face.

"If you no longer like me, if you think that she's with me since childhood, so boring, then tell me. Why beat around the bush?!" She said with tears on her cheeks. He quickly kneeled down and holding her hands he said,"Aisa kuch nai hai! Tum ye kya kehrahi ho! Tum se irritate hona, tumhe pasand na karna, ye toh sawal hi nai uthta! Jitna time main spend karta hoon tumhare saath, jitna tumhe dekhta hoon, I love you more and more! And I'm glad ki tum bachpan se mere saath ho! Ismein koi bore hone waali baat nai hai! Aur main sach kehraha hoon mujhe nahi pata ye kiska number hai aur kaise save huwa!" He finished. Wiping out her tears, he got up and sat beside her. She didn't do anything. Just sat still.

"Meri sweetheart toh tum ho! Fir kisi aur ka number main kyu save karoon?!" He made her face him and kissed her forehead.

"Sorry! Main pagal hogayi thi thodi der ke liye! Kya kya bakwas kardiya! I know you love me and I love you too par tum hi batao main kya karoon agar gussa na hoon toh?" She said watching his eyes twinkling.

"Hmm! Pata lagana padega pehle toh! Par filhal mujhe lagta hai tumhara periods aane wala hai tabhi mood swings horahe hai!"

"Shayad!" She said in a low soft voice. He pecked her lips and she smiled. He kept his hand on his chest and acted like he's dead and her smiled just widened.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!! You gaaaaaaaiiiiizzzzzzzz!!!!!" Anushka came screaming. In these 2 years, Anushka kept shouting whenever they seemed adorable. This time she did the same. They were hiding behind the flower bush and waiting for them to sort things out.

"Finally, tumlog firse ek hogaye!" She said clapping hands. Then Darsheel came forward and started saying,"Mujhe pata hai Sweetheart kon hai!"

"Haan haan thik hai chup raho!" Anushka blurted out but the next second she realised and looked at him with wide eyes.