Chapter-29 COOKING!

ANOTHER CHAPTER OF AROMA IS UPDATED, YOU CAN READ THAT AS WELL. THANK YOU 😊

Walking out of the shower, Avneet's eyes went to her phone, vibrating lying on bed. Keeping the wet towel on other side of the bed, she reached to the phone where she saw Anushka's caller ID on the home screen. Before she would miss the call, she picked up the call.

"Tere curly, Ashnoor ke wavy aur, straight baal hain mere,
Aur bata kya haal chaal hai tere?!" Anushka said as soon as Avneet answered her call.

"Sab changa!" "Eh tujhe ek baat batani thi yaar! Pata hai kal kon aaya tha?"

"Kon?"

"Guess kar na?"

"Ummmm– Pata nai bata na, abhi dimag chalane ka mann nai hai!"

"Hoga toh chalayegi na!" Avneet whispered which was pretty audible to anushka.

"Kya–!" She pretended to unheard that sentence.

"Nai kuch nai, tu guess kar na!"
"Jyada suspense create mat kar bata kon aaya tha!" Anushka frustratedly replied.

"S–O–" Avneet started saying one by one.

"Kya s-o s-o! Jaldi bata warna main phone katdungi!"

"Abey yaar, Sophia yaar!"

"Heinn?! Kya bat kar'rahi hai?! Wo? Waha? Kyu?" With a shocking voice, Anushka asked.

"Pata nai bata toh rahi thi ki, dost ki naani hai, unse milne aayi thi toh aagai yaha!" Avneet explained.

"Bahana hoga!" Anushka said.

"Wahi tohh. Aur ye chomu us'se kitne achhe se baat kar'raha tha 'Kaisi ho, Kaise aana huwa, Ye-Wo'" She imitated.

"Yaad haina college main toh kaise us'se bhagne ke tarike dhundta tha, aur kal bada sweet banke gallan sallan kar'raha tha!" Avneet added.

"Tu kyu nai kuch bolrahi!" She asked to her.

"Mujhe tu bolne de toh na meri maa! Aur waisee mujhe phone se hi jalne ki booh aa rahi hai!" She said in a funny way.

"Kyaa, haaye babaji! Main shayad gas mein kuch rakhkar bhulgayi! Ghar mein koi hai bhi nai dekhne ke liye! Tu wait kar- hold mein rakh main hune aayi!"

"Oye pagal ruk!" Anushka stopped her before she left from there.

"Kya ab!"

"Pagal aurat! Main kehrahi hoon gas mein kuch rakhne se jalan nai huyi balki siddharth ke ghar ke sofa pe Sophia ko rakhne par jalan hui wo bhi tujheeee–!" She teased her.

"Hein, pagal hai! Jalan? Mujhe?" She nervously laughed and again said,"Mujhe, jalan, nai nai!"

"Main bhi pagal hi hoon bol bhi kise rahi hoon, jisne apni ek galati ke liye maafi maagne mein itne din lagadiye, confess karne mein toh pura janam hi laga degi tu! Nai yaar, dusre janam mein teri dost banke paida hu na hu, isi janam mein kuch kar behen!"

"Pehle tu apni bakwaas band kar!" After few minutes, they both hung up the call after arguing and fighting with each other. After Anushka said that she was jealous she started thinking and questioning herself 'Was I really jealous? And for what?' She used to get jealous in school also but never really realised that but now that she has got someone who sheds light on her and make her realize everything that she is confuse or unknown about, she has started thinking about her jealousy for siddharth and its possible reasons.

When she got out of her trance and looked up from the floor she saw Siddharth looking at her admiringly. She got scared, he raised his eyebrows gesturing what happened. She nodded and got up from her bed.

"Tum yaha kya kar'rahe ho?" She asked.

"Tumhe toh pata hi hai Mummy apne friend ke yaha gayi hai aur wahi khana khayengi aur abhi mujhe bhabhi ka phone aaya ki woh aur dada bhi der se aayenge, office mein koi party hai toh hum dono ke liye khana banana padega!" He explained.

"Ab tumhe toh dhang se pani ubhalna bhi nai aata, chai banana toh maine sikhaya tha baaki tumhe nai aata ye mujhe pata hai toh main khana banaunga tum thoda help kardo!" He added.

"Aisa kuch nai hai, thik hai! Mainu puri banana bhi aundi ae!" She said with confidence which siddharth broke. "Haan par ye bhi toh bolo ki tedhi medhi hoti hai aur kachhi bhi jo khane ke bilkul layak nai hoti!"

"Aur ye–" He picked up the towel from the bed and tossed it onto the clothes rack.
"Ye geela towel yaha nai rakhte bed par!"

"Kyuu-!"

"Kyu kya nai rakhte! Ye toh main hoon jo tumhe pyaar se bata raha hoon agar bhabhi hoti na to ghar se bahar nikal deti!"

"Oh hello! Wo mujhe kabhi ghar se bahar nai nikalnegi!"

"Haan Haan! Thik hai chale ab niche?!" He said and gestured her to go in front of him.

"Ek minute!" She returned from the room door.
"Kya?" He waited outside the door.
"Phone!" She picked up the phone from the bed and went back and walked down the stairs in front of him.
"Ek minute phone ke bina nai rehsakti na tum!"
"Tum chup raho!"
With a lot of banters and arguments, they both headed towards the kitchen.

Siddharth was rolling bread and Avneet was cutting vegetables.

"Haath na kaat dena kahi, dhyaan se!" While inflating the bread, he said. She nodded.

"Dhaniya kaha hai!" Looking around, she asked. He kept the breada on the hot case and went to the kitchen island.

"Yahi nai hai kya, mujhe laga main leke aaya tha garden se!"

"Nai, yaha toh nai hai!"

"Thik hai, roti banchuke hai main le aata hoon!"

Then Siddharth went to the kitchen garden to pluck some coriander leaves. After 5 minutes he came cheerfully humming a song with coriander in his hand. And when he came near the door of the kitchen, he heard Avneet screaming. He immediately went to the kitchen and when he looked at her, he saw blood running through her two fingers and tears on her face. He quickly threw the coriander on the way and ran towards her. She was holding her injured hand with her other hand and was hissing from pain.

"Areyy, yaar! Bola tha dhyaan se! Dikhao!" When he went to hold her hand, she quickly withdrew his hand and hissed.

"Dukh raha hai!" She said holding her hand. Seeing her teary eyes, he couldn't help but got a pang on his heart and wiping her tears he said,"Ek kaam karo h-hall mein chalo! Main Fi-First Aid kit le aata hoon!"

"Chalo!" Motioning her hand forward, she gestured him to walk in front of her. He was walking ahead with furrowed eyebrows and tension only when he heard her laughing.

He looked back and saw Avneet laughing loudly holding her stomach. He slowly approached her and was low-key happy seeing her smiling wholeheartedly but still he controlled his smile and asked,"Ye kya horaha hai!"

"P–PRANK!" And then she continued laughing.

"Aur ye chot?" He asked pointing her fingers.

"Arey ye ketchup hai! Jab tum gaye na tab main pyaaz kat rahi thi toh aansu bhi aarahe the aur tabhi mujhe ek idea aaya aur maine pyaaz hataya aur tamatar rakha taki tumhe shak na ho aur ketchup laga diya, And here you're successfully pranked Mr Nigam!" She said and again laughed. He smiled looking at her and wished that she should find a reason to be a little happy even in her sorrows.

"Achha! Ye lo!" And he put a tomato lying on the side in her mouth. With a mouth full of tomato and looking cute she looked at him and then they both bursted into laughter.

Next chapter done!!
Write down your thoughts about it and vote if you liked it. You can follow me as well if you want to be notified whenever I updated any of my stories. 2nd chapter of AROMA is also updated, please check that out, bye!

Love,
Reejan ♥️