Chapter-15 PLAN?!

Siddharth's POV

It was the last day of our exam and I was doing quite well till now. Although I was confident about my studies but still I was little afraid because It was my first exam after I enrolled into the university. I entered into college compound and saw all my classmates sat down under the cool shade of the tree revising all the questions. So, I was also going to sit down when a voice stopped me. I turned back to see Avneet, Anushka and Ashnoor and I waited for them. While they were coming I saw avneet was tensed cause it was math's exam today. I knew very well that she must be freaking out in some corner of her room. When they approached me, I raised my eyebrows, indicating what's wrong. She shook her head and then we all headed towards our exam hall.

"Nervous?!" I asked as I walked side by her. She looked at me with her puppy eyes, looking cute as hell.

"Well, aisa nahi hai ki maine practice nahi kiya. Maine tumne jo-jo kaha tha wo saare questions solve kare hai lekin mujhe pata hai main sab bhul jaaungi. Abhi tak yaad hai mujhe ki numericals kaise karna hai lekin jaise hi main exam hall mein jaaungi aur questions dekhungi mere totte udd jaane hai aur maine sab bhul jaana hai, dekh lena!" She said it all in one go. Everyone was looking at her and I thought to encourage her. We all knew that her confident level is in negative.

"Arey yaar itni kya tension lerahi hai, chill kar na!" Anushka said to her.

"Tujhe aata hai toh tu yehi kahegi naa!" Avneet said frustratedly.

"Calm down yaar madoo! I'm sure tum achha hi karogi. Khud pe bharosa rakho!"(You can definitely guess who said it😜)

"Haan aur tum agar fail bhi hogayi toh akeli nahi hogi main bhi toh hunga na fail." Darsheel said jokingly. I hit him on head and said,"Pagal hai kya hum yaha motivate karne ki koshish kar'rahe hai aur tu hai ki use demotivate kar'raha hai!!"

"Arey, nahi main to bas-" Anushka made him quiet before he could complete his sentence.

"See, kahi aur dhyaan mat dena except paper ke. Don't freak out, okay. Just don't!! Idhar udhar dhyaan mat dena bas likhti jaao, okay?!" She nodded her head like a kid but I knew she's still in tension. We all went to our respective exam halls after encouraging Avneet and also Ashnoor, she got nervous because of Avneet.

After 2 hours, I came out of the classroom and started looking out for my friends. I went to the compound and happen to found some of my classmates, approached them and discussed some questions. Only then Sophia came to me and heard our discussion.

"Woww, siddharth! You know what I really like those guys who are basically good at mathematics." She stated and that was obviously meant for me.

"Haan, Dheeraj is very good at mathematics. Usne meri starting days mein bohot madad ki hai." Dheeraj blushed in my comment. I kinda guess he likes her.

"Trust me, you guys would make the cutest pair in college." I added further.

"Arey, nahii!! Main Dheeraj ke liye nahi tu-" A voice stopped her to add any word further and that voice was of none other than Darsheel. He's the one who always helps me to get rid of her. He was coming with Ashnoor, Avneet and of course Anushka were nowhere to be seen.

"Arey Sophia wo tumhari friend haina Natasha wo tumhe dhund hai thi, kehrahi thi koi jaruri plan discuss karna hai!!" After hearing darsheel she just rushed to see her friend.

"Siddharth, pass to main pakka hojaunga. Isi baat mein chalte hai party karne!!" He exclaimed happily.

"Pakka?!" I asked and he nodded happily. The school bell rang and all the student came out of their classes. Avneet and Anushka also came out of their class. We went to them.

RAINBOW - A SidNeet Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें