Chapter-39 EMOTIONS

While all his friends were busy talking, Siddharth was looking at Param. According to the way he was watching Param, if an outsider was present there and saw him doing all that, he would have definitely thought of uniting them together. He was wishing that Param should not come near him and especially avneet, but he was of the same age group, so Vaishnavi, Abhishek and Vibha sent him to them. The three girls talking about animes, dramas and silly jokes of Darsheel in between were bothering him a lot. And now Param also joined, His mind just got messed up more.

When everyone was busy with their own talk, Vaishnavi was called by her friend Parveen.

"Haan kya hogaya?" Vaishnavi asked as she approached Parveen.

Parveen with a nervous face said,"Siyappa hogaya ek!"

"Kya? Kya huwa?"

"Tujhe to pata hai koi hai nai ghar mein, vyah mein gaye huye hai saare aur abhi mujhe phone aaya ki bebe ki behen ki poti aayi huyi hai!" She explained. Not understanding her friend, Vaishnavi frowned and tried to understand."Kon?"

But then shook her head and asked,"Kahan?"

"Humare ghar mein!"

"Achha!" She waited for her to complete.

"Toh... Woh hum ghar mein tala laga ke aaye hai, bahar khadi hogi! Jaana padega!"

"Dekh bina kuch khaye, bina cake kaate toh main tujhe jaane nai dungi! Ahh...!" She kept her forefinger and thumb in her chin and thought. Two seconds later she said,"Ek kaam karsakte hai!"

"Kya?"

"Tu usey yahin bula le!"

"Of course agar usey aitraaz na ho to!" She added.

Parveen widened her eyes as if she said she's going to marry Salman khan.

"Nai nai pagal hai kya! Koi baat nai main chalijaungi!" Parveen denied but her friend was Vaishnavi Abhishek Nigam.

"Arey itna hichkicha kyu rahi hai?! Maine tere property mere naam karne ko nahi bola!"

Parveen looked at her with a hopeless expression and after thinking for a few seconds, she said,"Pakka? I mean sab kuch kahenge toh nai?"

"Pagal hai kya! Kon kya kahega?!"

Vaishnavi kept her arm around her shoulders and started walking while explaining her.

"Ab itna bada koi function hai nai ki aur jyada aayenge to koi problem hojayegi! Chhota sa program hai aur iske liye bhi Avneet mana kar'rahi thi par humne socha bechari maa se dur hai to thoda khush kardete hai!"

She stopped at a corner.

"Tu phone kar, us'se baat kar! Phir mujhe batadena!"

Patting her back she said and Parveen nodded and called someone while Vaishnavi joined her husband.

And on the other hand, after thinking hard on his vicious mind, Siddharth came to the conclusion that Avneet did not heard what he told her during the day. Because he felt that if she had listened, her facial expressions would have been different and she wouldn't have been talking nonsense with her friends, ignoring the guy who has expressed love to her.

'Ab firse bolu ya nai! Uswaqt to behosh hone waali thi isiliye koi expression nai diya lekin hosh mein rehte batadiya to daant giradegi mere!' He thought.

_____________________________

After talking on the phone, Parveen again called Vaishnavi.

"Haan?" She came to her.

RAINBOW - A SidNeet Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें