Chapter-23 FUN!!

It was evening time, the TV was on and Avneet was sleeping on the sofa. There was the sound of someone knocking on the door and slowly opening her eyes, she looked around her, got up and moved towards the door paying attention to the sound coming from the door.

"Hello Avuu!" Hearing her name out loud, she got startled and woke up completely from her sleep. While yawning, she looked at who is standing in front of her.

"Areyy, dee! Aao aao!" She then invited her in and closed the door behind her. Vaishnavi went inside and sat on the sofa. Seeing Avneet yawning, she asked,"Sorahi thi kyaa?!"

"Haan letke TV dekhrahi thi pata hi nai chala kab aakh lag'gayi! Waise aap kab aaye, jyaada intezaar toh nai karna pada?"

"Arey main toh aadhe ghante se bahar khadi hoon, tum darwaza khol hi nai rahi thi!"

"Haaye rabba, aadha ghanta! Main na badi aalsi hogyi hoon aur abhi toh chutti bas suru hi huwi hai! Aakhri tak pata nai kya hojana hai mera!"

"Nai nai mazak kar'rahi thi! Abhi aayi hoon bas! Aur tum aalsi nai hogi, iska pura bandobast karke rakha hai maine! Mummy ne phone karke bataya ki tum humare saath rehne wali ho. Main toh sochke bhi na pagalo ki tara akele muskuraye jarahi hoon! Kitna time hogaya aise saath nai baithe. Tum bhi nahi thi siddharth bhi nahi tha!" At first she was sounding a little happy but later her face became sad.

"Haan! College ke time pe jyaada time nai milta tha, chutti mein bhi assignments aur projects hote the toh aane ka kabhi plan hi nhi banta tha! And yaha mere college ka koi dost nai tha toh pareshani hojati isliye nai aarahi thi!" Avneet clarified.

"Koi nai ab aagayi na full masti karenge! Tumhara birthday aaraha hai aur us'se pehle yaha mela lagraha hai! Saare jayenge maza aayenga!"Vaishnavi told her again with a smile on her face.

"Filhal main kuch layi hoon, wo khalete hai aur tumhara samaan pack karke nikal jayenge! Waise toh waha par bhi hai sayad tumhare kuch kapde par ab sayad wo tumhe nahi aayenge!" She added and took out the food item from her bag and placed it on the table.

"Arey haan! 2 saal hogaye na, sayad nahi aayenge! Koi nai dekhlenge!"Remembering, Avneet said. After that, both of them sat there, had food, gossip and then went to her room, packed her belongings and left for Siddharth's house.

Siddharth's house is 15 minutes' walk from the Avneet's house. While walking home, they talked a lot, met old friend and their neighbours. She had forgotten all her pain after coming to her hometown and had also forgotten that Siddharth is still angry with her and is not talking.

__________________________________

"Ashnoor!" Ashnoor wiped the tears from her eyes when the sound came from downstairs. She moved towards her dressing table in her large room, looked at herself in the mirror, thought something, then closed the door and went downstairs.

"Maine nashta laga diya hai, aap khalijiye!" An old lady servent said to her. She looked around and found only servants there.

"Aap ye mere kamre mein hi bhejdo, main fresh hokar khalungi!" She said with a low voice and went to her room again, ignoring the sound from the old lady.
_________________________________

Everyone in Siddharth's house was sitting on hall, having fun, reminiscing about childhood stories and having snacks. Avneet coughed while laughing. She started coughing continuosly.

"Vaishnavi, pani la de beta!" Vibha said to her daughter in law.

Avneet shook her head and said,"Nai main khud le lungi!" In between her coughs. She went to the kitchen and started drinking water from the bottle kept on the table.

"Chii!!!!" Hearing the sound, vibha asked siddharth to check up on her. He walked into the kitchen and saw her trying to vomit on the basin of the kitchen.

"Kya huwaa?" He asked and went to her, panicking. She turned to him with few tears on her eyes. She coughed and pointing at the bottle from which she drank earlier, asked,"Usmein kya thaa?"
Siddharth looked at the bottle, went near it and said,"Tel hai ismein!"

"Haaye babaji, maine paani samajhkar pi liya!"

"Kyaa!!" Siddharth started laughing loudly and hearing his laugh everybody came to the kitchen.

"Kya huwa!" Vaishnavi and Vibha asked.

"Ashu has kyu raha hai?" Abhishek asked.

"Isne—" He again laughed.
"Tel–"
He again laughed out loudly, taking support on the kitchen island.

"Ashuuu–" Vibha looked at him angrily.

"Sorry Sorry! Wo isne pani samajhkar tel piliya!" He again laughed remembering the scene.

"Haayee! Kyaa karti rehti hai beta! Tujhe pata toh hai ki pani kaha rakhte hai hum!" Vibha said.

"Haan par, jaldi jaldi mein yaha bottle dekha toh piliya! Jaise hi maine piya na, kuch ajeeb sa laga aur jaldi se basin pe jaake ulti kardi! Muh ka taste hi bigad gaya!" Avneet explained with a sad face.

"Koi baat nai, fridge mein juice hai wo pile!"
"Aur tu hasna band kar!" Vibha slightly patted on siddharth's back who was laughing continuously.

"Kahi ye prank tumne hi toh nahi kiya?!" Avneet said pointing her index finger on him.

"Arey pagal ho kya! Har bar mujhpe ilzaam lagana band karo! Har koi galti main nai karta!" He snapped and without looking once he stormed out of the kitchen and went to his room. Avneet's face seemed guilty and sad.

"Ise kya hogaya!" Abhishek asked and again called him,"Ashu!"

"Koi baat nai, man jayega baad mein. Tu jakar change karle, pure kapde mein tel lag'gaya hai!" Vibha suggested and went out of the kitchen. Vaishnavi standing there, looking at Avneet thought,'Kuch toh huwa hai indono ke bich. Warna aisa mazak toh normal tha inlogo ke bich, pata lagana padega!'

___________________________________

The wind was blowing. Siddharth was enjoying the weather standing in the terrace of his house and was also getting sad. He supported her and with her stood since childhood. But now, the same girl started blaming him for every little thing. Thousands of things were running through his mind. Then he heard the sound of someone coming behind him. He didn't turn back because he knew who was coming. She stood behind. Not even a sound came out of her mouth. She regretted that she again accused him. Although this allegation was not that big, but the wound of the allegation he had earlier had not yet healed. And when he was accused again, his sad heart broke again.

"Kuch kehna hai?" Breaking the silence between the two, he asked. She gulped and tried to speak.

"Wo–"
"Aunty khana ke liye bularahi hai!" With some courage she said.

"Thodi der mein aajaunga!" Saying that he was leaving from there but she grabbed his cloth which she used to do since childhood whenever she's afraid.

"Agar kuch bolna hai toh jaldi bolo warna jao yaha se mujhe akela rehna hai thodi der!" His bitter words caused an earthquake in her heart.

"Tum mujhse aise baat nahi karsakte!"

"Kyu nahi karsakta! Aur kis haq se bolrahi ho ki nai karsakta, tumhe aisa kyu lagne laga ki main tumhare saath kuch bhi galat karsakta hoon?!"

"Aisi baat nahi hai! Mujhe pata hai maine galat kiya hai aur afsos bhi hai! Lekin–"

"Lekin?" He chuckled. Shaking his head he said,"Mera sar dard kar'raha hai mujhe abhi koi baat nahi karni!" And then went downstairs without listening her, with eyes filled with tears.
"Par–"

'Pagal hai tu ekdam Avneet! Tujhse ek sorry nahi bola jaraha, baate explain nahi ho parahi aur wo bhi kis se? Apne Siddharth se! Tu kabse uske saamne itni nervous hone lagi? Tera kuch nhi hosakta, you know what you deserve all this; his bitterness, his ignorance and anger. Everything!!!!' Her inner self scolded herself.

Thank you for reading, drop down your opinions about this one and vote. You can follow me as well if you want. See you until next time. Bye!

Love,
Reejan♥️