Chapter-33 HEARTBEAT

Siddharth tiptoed to AbhiNavi's room and stood at the door. Vaishnavi saw him at the door but pretended not to and picked up her phone and started talking to someone.

"Haan, Gurbani! Kaisi hai?!" She talked.

"Haan, main kya batau! Mujhe khud nai pata main theek hu ya nai!"

"Nai nai, sasural mein koi tension nai hai, sab thik hai, koi pareshan nai karta mujhe, par man bhari sa ho raha tha, to phone karliya tujhe! Tere to maje hi honge, itne achhe devar hai tere!" She looked at siddharth through her peripheral view while he stood there trying to hear and understand what the conversation is about.

"Haan, Siddharth.." Siddharth became more conscious and extended his head further. And Vaishnavi tried to become sad mentioning his name but just then her phone rang. She widened her eyes, gulped hard and looked at siddharth through her peripheral view again. She couldn't catch the reaction, he was shaking his head at her stupid antic.

"Gur-Gurbani, main tujhse baad mein bat karti hoon, thik hai! Mujhe na dusra phone aaraha hai!" In order not to make herself look wrong and the dramatist, she continued to pretend to talk to Gurbani. This time there was a real call, Avneet's.

"Haan, dee! Aapne phone kiya tha! Kya huwa?!" Avneet asked.

"Arey, hona kya hai! Mera dil toot gaya! Tum ho kaha? Abhishek aur.." She glanced at siddharth once and continued,"....baaki ne to mujhe chod hi diya, tum hi to ho meri behen, dost, devr....dev....devta jaisi meri chhoti behen aur tum bhi nai ho mere saath!!!" She sadly said to her.

"Kyu? Kya huwa dee? Koi problem huyi hai? Main aur Anushka bas aa hi rahe hain!"

"Haan, jaldi jaldi aajao tumdono bas!" Then the call got disconnected and siddharth also went to his room. When he came, he wanted to talk to her because she was not talking with her due to yesterday night's incident, but seeing her upset with him although it was fake, he thought of not talking to her and taking advice from his brother and went towards his room where darsheel was busy playing video games.

On the other side Avneet and Anushka who were at Avneet's house, were having second thoughts about visiting Ashnoor as she wasn't picking up the call since yesterday noon.

"Yaar, kya karein? Vaishnavi dee bade pareshan se the, agar unhe koi important kam ho to?!" Avneet said as she plopped down on her bed.

"Pata nai, ye Ashnoor bhi na pata nai kya huwa hai, na phone utharahi hai na texts ka reply kar'rahi hai! Kya hai! Koi pareshani hogayi hogi kya use?!"

Avneet just shrugged and started thinking and they together came into the conclusion that they'll first go to Vaishnavi but still trying to reach out to Ashnoor and after Vaishnavi's work is done they'll go to Ashnoor's house. Then they left from there.

"Hello, dada baat karni hai mujhe aapse!" Siddharth said, as soon as Abhishek picked up the call.

"Haan, obviously! Tune gaane gaakar sunane ke liye to phone nai kya hoga na! Baat hi karni hogi! Bata kya baat karni hai!" He replied with a witty answer with a serious face while looking at his laptop in his office.

"Dada, bhabhi naraz hai lagta hai!"

"Naraz? Tujhse bhi?"

"Tujhse bhi matlab? Aapse bhi?"

"Abey, kamal hai yaar tu ashu, main question puch raha hoon tu wahi question modify karke mujhe puch raha hai!!"

"Nai, maine to kal bakwas hi kardiya tha na, isliye ghussa hai mujhse! Par aap ne kya kiya?"

"Uske gehne bechne ki baat kardi thi na maine!"

"Ohhhh....Achha!"

"Hmm!"

RAINBOW - A SidNeet Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें