Chapter-43 CHEESY?

After this only two chapters are left and perhaps this chapter will be the last chapter of their college days, so read this and give your love. Thank you 🙏♥️

"Avneet!!" While calling Avneet, Siddharth reached the last corner of the park. When she did not answer even after calling many times, Siddharth started looking around and started calling Darsheel as well. Darsheel Anushka and Ashnoor reached there and together they all started searching her. There was a secluded road near the park and a store too. They reached there. It was also the place where Sidhaarth and Avneet met for the first time in college. Seeing that place, Siddharth started remembering her more now.

"Avneet?" He shouted.

On the other hand Avneet was feeling absolutely helpless as she didn't know the boy who is standing in front of her and he was repeatedly saying that he loves her very much.

"Dekho main tumhe nahi jaanti! Kyu laaye ho mujhe yaha?" Said Avneet.

"Arey bola na maine, pyaar karta hoon main tumse!"

"Avneet!!!"

In the midst of both of them, Siddharth came there along with the rest of others.

"Siddharth!" She ran to him and stood beside him.

"How dare you! Teri himmat kaise huyi isey yaha laane ki!" Siddharth said. And while saying those things, anger was clearly visible on his face and eyes.  His eyes were turning red with anger and his hand was clenched in a fist. He wanted to give the boy a couple of punches but he did not do so and thought of trying to understand the matter intelligently.

"Kyu? Main jo marzi karu tujhe kya?" The boy said.

"Dekho tumne galat kiya hai, abhi bhi waqt hai maafi mango aur jaao yaha se!" Darsheel said stepping forward but the boy rolled his eyes and looked at Avneet again."Jaane ke liye thodi aaya hoon, baat karne aaya hoon! Aur wo bhi tumlogo se nahi avneet se!"

"Main tumse sachhi main bohot pyaar karta hoon! Wo bhi aaj se nahi bohut pehle se!" He started narrating his story.

"Maine tumhe pehli baar Amritsar mein hi dekha tha jab tum apne school ke aakhri din apne ghar laut rahi thi! Tab tum akeli nahi thi, ye bhi tha!" He gestured towards Siddharth.

"Mujhe tum dekhte saath hi pasand aagayi thi. Maine socha main tumhe kehke rahunga lekin mujhe tum uske baat kabhi nahi dikhi!"

"Maine Amritsar mein hi apna +2 kiya lekin padhai mein mann bilkul nahi tha, social media platforms pe bhi dhunda lekin tum kahi nahi mili. Par rab ki meher se mujhe tum ekdin Ludhiana bus stop pe dikhi. Main usi bus mein chadke aaya tumhe dekhte huye!" He smiled remembering.

"Aur tab mujhe pata laga ki tum Delhi padhne waali ho to maine bhi wahi par admission liya par absos tumhare stream mein nahi le paaya. Uske baad se main tumhare har chaal pe nazar rakhta tha, tum kaha jaati ho, kya karti ho, kisse milti ho sab!" Hearing this, Siddharth's face turned strange. He was getting irritated at the creepiness of the story.

He finally broke his silence and spoke,"Bas bohot huwa, humein nahi sunni teri ye story!" He grabbed her hand and dragged but some external force stopped him to do so. He turned to see her hand being grabbed by the boy.

"Itne saal picha karne ke baad, Tujhe kya laga main isey aise hi jaane dunga?! I'll make her mine!"

Siddharth shouted even before that boy completed,"She is already mine." And released her hand from the clutch of the boy's hand.

"Kehne se thodi hota hai!"

"Wahi toh! Kehne se thodi hota hai!"

"Pehli baat- Mujhe teri ye story aur tujhpar bilkul bhi bharosa nahi hai! Aur doosri baat- Agar ye sach bhi hai toh ye pyaar nahi obsession hai! Ekdin mein pyaar nahi hota attraction hota hai aur agar avneet sundar na hoti to tu kabhi isse pyaar karne ka ahlaan karta hi nahi!" He acclaimed.