Chapter-28 JEALOUSY!!

I've posted 1st chapter of my another SIDNEET fanfiction. You can check that out if you want.

Siddharth was laughing loudly in Avneet's room.

"Ohhh god!!" Hearing him laughing loudly, everyone in the house came to Avneet's room. Where they found siddharth laughing holding his stomach, sitting on her bed. And when they followed the direction of his eyes they found Avneet standing in the door of the washroom with a crybaby face.

"Kya hogaya?!" Vibha came forward and asked. She looked at both of them and pulled Siddharth's ears.

"Kyu hasraha hai? Kya hogaya!"

Vaishnavi went to Avneet. And looking keenly at her, she noticed shampoo on her head. She looked at siddharth who was trying hard to control his laughter covering his mouth.

"Isne!" He tried to speak but again the scene in front of him lead him to laugh again.

"Ashu!" Abhishek glared at him.

"Achha, okay! Aap logo ko dikh nai raha isne kya kiya?!" After his statement, everyone turned their head to her and looked at her.

"Isne tel ki jagah, sir pe shampoo laga liya!!" He and again laughed looking at her. She was standing there with a sad face and shampoo on her head.

"Kya?!" Vaishnavi touched her hair and found a sticky thing from her hair.

"Yaaaar! Main kal nahane ke liye aaja tel laga kar sone waali thi, tel ki jagah shampoo lag'gaya!!"

"Arey, tum jab lagarahi thi tab tumhe realize nai huwa kya! Oil and shampoo mein bohot fark hota hai avneetaay!!" Abhishek said to her.

"Haan laga tha, par mujhe laga isne kaha hai toh oil yahi hoga, thoda lagane ke baad mujhe laga ki kuch galat hai aur tabtak aadhe sir par shampoo lagchuka tha, phir siddharth ko bulaya toh pata chala that ye oil nai shampoo hai!!" Avneet explained everything to them and siddharth again bursted into laughter.

Vaishnavi facepalmed herself and Abhishek and Vibha shook their head at the unbelievable situation in front of them.

"Tumne prank toh nai kiya na!"

"Arey, nai! Andar chote bottle mein oil bhi hai main jab subha tayar horaha tha tab rakha tha, mujhe laga tum wahi lekar jaarahi ho! Par oil haath mein lekar lagaya jaata hai, tumne apne sar ke upar se hi–" Again he laughed, others also smiled.

"Kabhi tum tel khati ho! Kabhi tel ki jagah shampoo lagati ho! Kya hogaya tumhe Avneet!!" Vaishnavi wiping her tears said to her.

"Lagta hai pyaar huwa hai!" Abhishek teased her.

"Achha! Pyaar mein tel kon khata hai abhi!!" Vaishnavi said. "Arey pyaar mein kuch bhi khasakte hai, yaad hai woh humare college mein Vinay tha jise ek ladki pasand thi aur usne uske liye gulaab ka phool khaya tha!" He said remembering the scene.

"Puri baat batao, ladki ne proposal accept nai kiya aur apne doston ke saamne beizzati na ho isiliye usne phool khaya tha!"

"Haan reason jo bhi ho par khaya toh sahi na!!"

"Chup karo dono!" Vibha stopped both of them and said to Avneet,"Bete, ek kaam kar abhi toh nahana ni padega! Nahale phir khane aajana! Hum wait kar'rahe hai niche!" Then Avneet smilingly nodded her head in positive. All of them went out from the room except siddharth.

"Kya hai!"
"Kuch nai bas tel ki jagah shampoo hai!" He laughed. She slowly went to him and bended towards him. Putting her both hands on either sides of him on bed, she went near him. He bended back slowly as she leaned forward to him. Their faces were just inches apart, siddharth closed his eyes and suddenly Avneet grabbed the pillow behind him and hit him in his head. He furrowing his eyebrows opened his eyes only to find Avneet standing there with pillows on her hand, ready to hit him. He widened his eyes and screamed,"Arey, nai nai!"

He then climbed up the bed and got down from other side of the bed and ran out of the room. She laughed at his condition.

"Bada aaya mujhpe hasne wala! Bandarr!" After that she went to shower.

________________________________

"Aao Aao! Welcome!" Vaishnavi said to a guest visiting their house. Vibha, who was sitting on the couch got up. The guest greeted her namaste, vibha reciprocated.

"Baitho na baitho! Main siddharth ko bulaleti hoon!" Vaishnavi then went towards Siddharth's room.

"Waise beta, tum..?"
"Main siddharth ki dost, college ki aur abhi university mein bhi!" She informed.

After few seconds, siddharth descended through the stairs and his eyes went wide. She must be the last person he expected to see today.

"Hii!" She excitedly said seeing him. He slowly headed towards the living hall. Avneet, eating apple came out of the kitchen and her eyes also wide opened.

"Hein?!" She exclaimed.

"Ye yaha! Is bandar ke bachhe ne isko ghar bulaliya!" She spoke to herself.

"Hi, kaisi ho Sophia!!" Siddharth said nearing her.

Avneet narrowing her eyes looked at them.

"I'm sorry main aise bina bataye aagayi par meri ek school friend ki naani yaha rehti hai toh hum unke paas aaye the aur I remembered ki tum bhi yahi ke ho, toh I thought milti jaau!" Sophia explained.

'Kisi ne pucha kya tere se!' Avneet thought frustratedly.

"Oh that's great, achha kiya!" Siddharth replied to Sophia.

Avneet bite apple and chewed harder.

'THAT'S GREAT!!!' Avneet mocked him.

Siddharth and Sophia were talking casually, in between Vibha and Vaishnavi were also talking with them. Avneet ate 5 apples seeing them.

'Is bandar mein koi chumbakiya padarth laga hai kya, kahi bhi kabhi bhi kheechi chali aati hai hai, bongi(duffer) chipkali si!!' She took a hard bite but suddenly someone was calling her. She came out of her trance and looked at the hall towards them where everyone was looking at her.

"Haan!"

She then went to the hall and greeted Sophia unwillingly. Seeing the surprised and shocked look on Sophia's face Avneet felt happy and she smirked.

"I didn't know ki tum bhi yahi ho!" Sophia said. "Haan, main yahi rehti hoon!"

"Mujhe pata tha ki tumdono ek hi city se ho par tum bhi yahi miljaaogi ye expected nai tha!"

"Expect the unexpected, Sophia!!" Avneet replied.

"Woww, Greatt! Tum yaha aake jyada hi bolne lagi ho! I mean that's good college mein tum utna bolti nai thi na!"

"All thanks to him!" Avneet held siddharth hand and looked at him smilingly. "Isi ne meri confidence boost ki hai, bachpan se!"

Sophia fake smiled and stood up from the couch. "Okay, then now I should leave! So nice to see you both!"

'Ye rakshasi prabirti ki ladki itni nicely kaise bat kar'rahi hai?! Ohh haan, Vibha aunty aur Vaishnavi dee invisible nai hai na, unke saamne badi achhi bandi banrahi hai warna tune mere pith piche kitni baatein ki hai sab pata hai!' Avneet stared at her and thought. Sophia went out of the house and they also went to do their own jobs while Avneet headed to her room to talk with Anushka.

Thank you for reading this chapter, let me know your views and vote it if you liked it, also the 1st chapter of my another book AROMA is posted. You can check it out, thank you. Bye.

Love,
Reejan ♥️