Chapter-26 SCARED

After the game is over, everyone gathered down, holding their heads. The girl sitting with Darsheel left after getting down.

"Dar toh laga par maza bhi bohut aaya, nai?!" Abhishek said excitedly.

"Arey kya khakh mazaa aaya! Wo ladki kitni chipku thi yaar! Main use behen behen bolraha hoon aur woh waha kuch aur hi rishte bananeki koshish kar'rahi thi! Mera favourite ride hai ye aur isi ride ko isne itna khatarnak banadiya! Ab koi ride pe nahi baithunga main!!" Darsheel said with a sad and complaining tone.

Anushka-"Mere papa ki behen meri bua hai,
kya ye sab meri wajah se hua hai?!"

"Arey nai nai, tumhari wajah se kaise mere saath kuch galat hosakta hai! Ye us ladki ki galati hai!" He blushed. Siddharth and Avneet also got down.

"Achha!! Waise tujhe maja aaya ki nai Avneet!" Anushka asked.

"Haan thik hi tha!" She with a uninteresting voice replied.

"Dekha bolatha na kuch nai hoga!" Vaishnavi said smiling. After that they all went to have drinks and some fast foods. Siddharth had went to buy band aid for Avneet. Anushka was happy by the care of siddharth towards Avneet. Even though he is upset with her, he still haven't forget to take care of her.

"Chalo ab bhootiya ghar mein jaate hai!" Abhishek while coming from bill counter, said. Ashnoor looked frightened and said immediately,"Main nahi jaungi!" Everybody looked at her. Avneet also added,"Main bhi, ye ride kam daravna tha jo ab bhootiya ghar bhi jayenge! Main aur Ashnoor yahi rahenge aaplog ho aao!"

"Nahi bilkul nahi! Jayenge to sab, koi bhi yaha nai baithega! Jaise is ride mein kuch nahi huwa usmein bhi kuch nahi hoga!" Vaishnavi told more like ordered.

"Haan aur siddharth toh hai hi tere saath!"Anushka tried persuading her. And then she went to Ashnoor and holding her hand, she said,"Aur tumhara haath main pakdi rahungi, chhodungi nai. Please chalo!!"

'Hogaya kalyan! Tu kounse din mein paida huwa tha yaar! Anushka firse Ashnoor ke saath jaarahi hai!' Darsheel thought to himself with a sad and disappointed face.

"Par–" Avneet tried saying something but Vaishnavi grabbed her hand and took them with her.

"Par war kuch nai, chalo ab dono!"

"Haan haan chalo!" Abhishek also said.

The appearance of the ghost house from outside looked very scary. When they went inside, the door was closed from behind them and there were no longer the sounds of people or shouts of children enjoying the rides outside. The house was completely dark. They could see nothing further. For them, the only source of light was a torch which was given by the people working there. Vaishnavi wanted to go alone but Abhishek was afraid so he went with her. There were three routes in which Abhishek and Vaishnavi went by one way. On the second route, Anushka, Ashnoor and Darsheel were together and on the third route, Avneet and Siddharth are going. Making long strides, Sidharth is leading the way with a torch in his hand and scared and frightened Avneet is following him.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!" Abhishek screamed.

"Kyaa?!" Vaishnavi, furrowing her eyebrows asked him.

"Itne zor se kaun chheekta hai yaar! Dil nikal ke muh mein aagaya mera!" He answered keeping his hands on his chest.

"Seriously abhi, duniya mein na darne ke liye bohut saari cheeze hai, chheek ke alawa! Aur main kya karu muh band karke chheeku?" Sarcastically, she asked him.

"Thodi der controll karleti!" He answered innocently.

"Mere body pe koi button nai laga jise main dabake meri chheek control karlu! Itna dhul aur makdi ka jaala hai chheek toh aayega hi na! Aur ye kya tum zero banrahe ho, hero bano hero! Mere pati ho tum!" She said with a pride in her eyes.